Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

TERA: Dracoloth Sovereign Invasion Event Detailed

SBFordSBFord Former Associate EditorMember LegendaryPosts: 33,129

According to a short and sweet post on the En Masse Entertainment TERA page, a new in-game event will kick off on March 20th. Called Dracoloth Sovereign Invasion, the dracoloths are too large for a single player to take down alone, necessitating the formation of groups.

With the rise in players, we’ve seen a rise in dracoloths around the world of TERA. They’re too big to handle alone, so collect some friendly fighters and head out to find them. They could be anywhere—but they’re dracoloths, so they’re not exactly inconspicuous.

Corpse camping won’t work on these things, though—once they’re down, they’re down for good.

Dracoloth Sovereign Invasion: March 20–24

Find out more on the TERA site.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯ 

Comments

• JudgeUKJudgeUK Member RarePosts: 1,679

Everytime En Masse bring out something, it just gets me more annoyed with the truly awful service we get from Gameforge in the eu.

Well, they beat me. Had enough of them. Uninstalled and looking forward to something new - whatever that may be.

• rodingorodingo Member RarePosts: 2,870
    So are these going to be BAMs that you actually can't solo?

"If I offended you, you needed it" -Corey Taylor

• KareliaKarelia Member Posts: 668
    so this is only for us servers?
  • PivotelitePivotelite Member UncommonPosts: 2,145

@rodingo - Yes, these are not soloable, GMs spawn these all the time outside Velika and tell us to go there, creates some good OWPvP. With this event they will just be spawned everywhere rather than only in Velika, GMs won't tell you where they are also.

@Manolios - Only for US, Gameforge doesn't do events or have any GM presence, terrible company.

• DamonVileDamonVile Member UncommonPosts: 4,818

So EU didn't get lock of the irish either ?

Gameforge is lame. You guys get screwed.

• PivotelitePivotelite Member UncommonPosts: 2,145
    Originally posted by DamonVile

So EU didn't get lock of the irish either ?

Gameforge is lame. You guys get screwed.

Spellbind is 140g and Masterwork Alkahest is 200g in EU.

They dont have in-game events for them and they dont sell them directly in the store like NA... talk about getting screwed lol.

Originally posted by Pivotelite

@rodingo - Yes, these are not soloable, GMs spawn these all the time outside Velika and tell us to go there, creates some good OWPvP. With this event they will just be spawned everywhere rather than only in Velika, GMs won't tell you where they are also.

@Manolios - Only for US, Gameforge doesn't do events or have any GM presence, terrible company.

so us customers play another tera than we in eu, right? ffs...

thx for the answer rodingo :)

• GoldenArrowGoldenArrow Member UncommonPosts: 1,186

Tera did such a shit move in advertising as a great F2P game and then quickly changing it into P2W.

*Butthurt for grinding to cap*

• DamonVileDamonVile Member UncommonPosts: 4,818
    Originally posted by GoldenArrow

Tera did such a shit move in advertising as a great F2P game and then quickly changing it into P2W.

I wish people like you would just go get a freaking job so you'll stop complaining any time a game you play actually costs money to do anything.

That or actually put in the extra time into a game playing for free should take. Nothing in tera is only available to paying players. Everything can be bought on the trade broker. So nothing is pay to win you little baby.

• itchmonitchmon Member RarePosts: 1,999
    Originally posted by GoldenArrow

tera's FTP is one of the elite FTP in terms of fairness.  Especially considering how easy it is to find a box somewhere and attain founder status.

people should really investigate a true P2W game (allods, most of the aeria games) before just dumping that term on a game that doesnt deserve it.

I'm happy tera has had to open more servers since f2p and i hope they keep getting more.

RIP Ribbitribbitt you are missed, kid.

Currently Playing EVE, ESO

Every gun that is made, every warship launched, every rocket fired signifies, in the final sense, a theft from those who hunger and are not fed, those who are cold and not clothed.

Dwight D Eisenhower

My optimism wears heavy boots and is loud.

Henry Rollins

i wasnt  a fan of tera but i m enjoying my time playing it since free. i love their f2p model and l also hope they get well and have more success.