Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

State of the game ?

rawfoxrawfox Member UncommonPosts: 788

Hey ^^

Just wonder what has improved over the last half year ..

Now i saw repeating beta invites again and read they wanted to improve some things so im a little curious.

Before i uninstalled it, i couldnt deal with the comic grafix and the poor flight physics.

Compared to a very similar title, WoWP was simple not the better game.

Never touched it again and until now im not willing to install it another time because my personal rating of this game is really bad.

A half year has passed.

I read about grafix improvements and other things, so my final question is, can it compete with this other similar title already ?

Something else really bugs me ...

One of the things i dont like on this site is, that you can clearly see, where the money is.

I cannot take mmorpg.com as a reliable information source to games anymore because they seem to take money from companies to start the hypes, even if the game is not the best.

Would this site had an interest in neutal games journalism, it would not supress other, better titles.

With such a behavior, this site only adds to the endless mainstream commercial brainwashing of the masses.

Think about your responsibility, MMORPG.com .

Comments

• haxx0rhaxx0r Member Posts: 1
    I agree. I haven't seen many bad or more aptly, fair, reviews on MMORPG in some time. It's a good place to go to find out about new games, but to review them I often have to look for user reviews.

HAXXED