Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

What Character Archetypes Interest You?

13»

Comments

• DSWBeefDSWBeef Member UncommonPosts: 789
    Originally posted by tiefighter25
    I prefer plate melee 2-hand or light-chain mail Ranger with some melee capablities. Unfortunately I can rarely play this charcter because of balancing issues with either tanks, casters, or sneaky dick-assed thiefs.

I guess you could in Rift. Make a rogue and mix Ranger/Marksmen with a melee soul.

Playing: FFXIV, DnL, and World of Warships
    Waiting on: Ashes of Creation

• BahamutKaiserBahamutKaiser Member UncommonPosts: 314

Interesting PieRad, what do you think of serpent type characters? Would a Giant Snake character or a Gorgon include the kind of bleed and poison mechanics you like?

@AIBQuirky: yeah, Satyrs too, I guess their basically the same thing, I don't pay them much mind, I think Satyrs tend to be more evil depicted, though I'm a little unfamiliar with their background. I think they definetly make a good variation beside elf, and depending on how their done... maybe they don't even look that different, it would be nice to simply throw off the moniker of "elf", hell I'd even take Startrek Vulcans in a fantasy game over elves... Just spare me the E word! XD

Before you criticize someone, walk a mile in their shoes.
    That way, if they get angry, they'll be a mile away... and barefoot.