Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

We want full open world, not instanced! And first post!

13»

Comments

• InsaneMembraneInsaneMembrane Member Posts: 130
    Originally posted by Romulan78
    Originally posted by Aragon100
    Originally posted by Onigod

What are open worlds?

Companies have lost the meaning of it.. they will promote something as an open world yet have 50 different channels/hubs on that same world.

I cant play any game that uses channels.  if i play on a server i want to see everyone playing on that server in my world.  playing a mmorpg is meaningless if you will never see any of the players again that you just played with. on top of that communities always suck in these type of games.  it doesnt matter what you do it cant be used against u since the people you said/did it to will never be seen again.

Your right, you wont see your favorite enemy guild if you arent in their instance.

In UO for example you laways had ALL enemies in your game.

It is a online game but you wont be able to meet all players that actually play the game and who you meet will differ every time you log into the game.

eww, what a waste of a game if what you say is correct.

Please remember this person is very very bias against SotA and what he says should always be taken with a grain of salt.

If you couldnt game with your guild members, what is the point of having a guild? None. So, simple answer is always best - yes you can actually play with your guild members lol.

The game will feature a social media type player matching engine, you join a host with your friends first, then players who "play the game like you" type thing. 

If you've got any questions, head over to SotA site, check the FAQ and reg on their forum. Do not take anything here as WORD.