Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Fuzzy Avatars Solved! Please re-upload your avatar if it was fuzzy!

Would you play new Diablo 2 expansion?

coretex666coretex666 PraguePosts: 1,934Member Uncommon

If Blizzard released a new expansion for Diablo II, would you play it? Would you buy it?

Lets say that it would be comparable to Lord of Destruction content wise.

I would probably go for it. Was wondering if I am alone on this one.

Waiting for L2 EU Classic

Comments

• zymurgeistzymurgeist Pittsville, VAPosts: 5,211Member Uncommon
    Nope. Worn out on it.

"Strong and bitter words indicate a weak cause" ~Victor Hugo

• AvisonAvison Orlando, FLPosts: 350Member
    I feel like the Diablo formula no longer appeals to me. Repeating the same crap for items to repeat the same crap is something that no longer appeals to me and I have no desire to participate. It's a relic of a bygone era and the necessities imposed by past times.

• ElgarLElgarL BristolPosts: 191Member
    I'd buy an update/expansion for Diablo (the original). Never did like D2 much, but loved Diablo and Hellfire.

Creator of ELTank and Nostalgia

• markh777markh777 Rutland, VTPosts: 122Member Uncommon
    Look up Brother Laz or Eastern Sun for Diablo 2...whole new game IMO.
  • OG_ZorvanOG_Zorvan Fresno, CAPosts: 615Member
    I'll give money for an expansion to Diablo 2 before I'd ever think about giving any more money for Wowblo 3.

EA CEO John Riccitiello's on future microtransactions: "When you are six hours into playing Battlefield and you run out of ammo in your clip, and we ask you for a dollar to reload, you're really not very price sensitive at that point in time...We're not gouging, but we're charging."

• DalekThayDalekThay Bangor, MIPosts: 52Member

Why would I do that? That'd be like downgrading from a kobe steak to a top sirloin. Sure they're both tasty and delicious, but there's definitely an obvious quality disparity. Not to mention there are other fine steaks (PoE, Grim Dawn, etc.) to choose from now.

And now I've gone and made myself hungry. Dammit.

Edit: But I have to admit I think Diablo 1 is the best of the 3. That's mostly for nostalgic reasons however. All those nights having it CTD on my Pentium 100, playing it on my work laptop... good times.

• severiusseverius sacramento, CAPosts: 1,514Member Common
    Nope.  I do not give money to Blizzard.  Used to, choose not to anymore.

• Greymantle4Greymantle4 Posts: 802Member Uncommon
    I would pass on D2 for I liked it the least of the three. If they did a update on the original with modern graphics and updated UI I would be all over that.
  • DauzqulDauzqul Detroit, MIPosts: 1,402Member Uncommon

No. I'm done with Blizzard.

It used to be a great company until they started making the gigantic bankroll. Now it's all commercial trash.

• davc123davc123 sloPosts: 371Member

we already have new  diablo 2      path of exile 

http://www.pathofexile.com/

• ionxeelionxeel WarsawPosts: 304Member Uncommon
    Originally posted by davc123

we already have new  diablo 2      path of exile 

http://www.pathofexile.com/

Yeah. PoE is amazing.