Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Some questions about the trial

Attend4455Attend4455 Member Posts: 161

I was hoping someone could give me some answers to a few questions about the trial.

I was mooching around on youtube and looking at ripper x 's playthroughs and watched the wow one and this kinda made me think about taking another look. So if you will bear with me I have some questions:

(I'm really trying to decide whether to go back)

1. will I be ok to get a trial if I already have a battle.net account?

2. I realise there are going to be restrictions on a trial account and I'm not that bothered about talking in chat channels or using the AH but will that stop me talking to old guild mates or anyone I recognise? I could get around that by jumping on TS or posting on the guild forum if I need to

3. download size, I assume this will be the classic wow as you are limited to level 20 and I'm cool with that, if I do go back I'll have part of the 40 gig downloaded already, any idea if this is just classic and what the size is? my isp isn't terrible but it's nice to know

that's it. Thanks for any help

I sometimes make spelling and grammar errors but I don't pretend it's because I'm using a phone

Comments

• causscauss Member UncommonPosts: 666

I'm answering this from my phone so the spelling could act funny, anyway.. My question. Have you played WoW before? If so, I can send a scroll of resurrection. What you get from it is a free level 80 along with some other things.

If you're interested, give me a PM here on MMORPG.com and I'll explain further. If you're new to WoW I can send you a friend invite which will be beneficial to both of us. Again, pm me.

On to your questions: dowload size is around 23gig I believe, But you can play while the game is downloading. Trial account is restricted, scroll of resurrection is not which is another plus. I hope this info answers your questions.

• Attend4455Attend4455 Member Posts: 161

causs

thank you your reply

I have played before and I will pass on your kind offer of a scroll as I'm not sure if I want to play again. But I appreciate you taking the time to post.

I'll have a look on the official forums shortly, I was going to do this but as I can't post any questions there I thought I'd try here first.

o7

I sometimes make spelling and grammar errors but I don't pretend it's because I'm using a phone

• NadiaNadia Member UncommonPosts: 11,798
    Originally posted by Attend4455

1. will I be ok to get a trial if I already have a battle.net account?

yes you can create new trial acct linked to your existing battlenet acct

my battlenet acct has 4 wow accts and 1 trial acct

i will never upgrade the trial acct because it gives me free access to WOW w level 20 cap

• Attend4455Attend4455 Member Posts: 161

thanks for the additional information Nadia, I have several accounts linked to the battle.net login so that's good to know.