Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Anyone play this and Firefall?

2»

Comments

• Squeak69Squeak69 Member UncommonPosts: 959
    Originally posted by Rzep

Firefall is PvP focused so while the PvP is good, the PvE portion is really lackluster. I am not sure what Defiance PvP is like, but the games mechanics are solid so I am hopeful. The PvE I found very enjoyable. Its nothing groundbreaking, but thats not what I was expecting. Graphically the games are completely different, the same goes for the overall tone.

Right now I am pretty excited about Defiance and starting to get concerned for Firefall. The Firefall devs seem to be redoing their game non stop, while neglecting to add much meaningful content. Im starting to think the game is a really long way away from release and quite frankly getting further from it.

dont remind me firefall was the first game to make me regret getting a founders pack, and the lesson has made me hesitant to get anymore, especilly once you realize how little you actully get for them.

F2P may be the way of the future, but ya know they dont make them like they used toimage
    Proper Grammer & spelling are extra, corrections will be LOL at.