Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

I hated WOW because I was told to hate WOW!

124»

Comments

• WraithoneWraithone Member RarePosts: 3,806
    Originally posted by delete5230
    Originally posted by GreenHell
    Originally posted by defector1968
    Originally posted by silverseed71
    Congrats to me for following the lesser gaming crowd! I don't even have a level 20 on WOW and I am hooked! I have anxiety and depression and I played City of Heroes from the start and it helped my condition. World of Warcraft has picked up where COH closed. I enjoy this game and it's beauty! I enjoy the game just walking around !!!!

they are the biggest, if u add all other MMOs from 1998 till now the players that hate wow are far more than u can imagine

a game with big number of subs doesnt mean that are the more MMO community, it just means that the specific game has more followers as a title

anyway 2nd life and world of tanks have far more players from wow, 2nd life years now has

How do you know what people from 1998 until now are thinking? Did you do some sort of census? I'd love to see the results of that. I'm sure in your imagination all of those people hate WoW. Here is a thought for you. A lot of people do not waste time or energy hating a game. They simply move on.

The fact that you even brought up second life makes me laugh. You might as well add IMVU and Facebook in there as well.

Yes, your right, millions have moved on, and that number is in the millions................ Thousands more stick around and hate. 

It would not be hated as bad if they just added instead of changing.

Depends on the change. Not all change is bad.  But Ghostcrawler pays more attention to his spread sheets and data mining, than he does on what makes a game, or class fun to play. That in and of itself is one of the main reasons many people eventually get disgusted with the game.

"If you can't kill it, don't make it mad."
  • Tutu2Tutu2 Member UncommonPosts: 572
    Originally posted by silverseed71
    Congrats to me for following the lesser gaming crowd! I don't even have a level 20 on WOW and I am hooked! I have anxiety and depression and I played City of Heroes from the start and it helped my condition. World of Warcraft has picked up where COH closed. I enjoy this game and it's beauty! I enjoy the game just walking around !!!!

Yes..way too often we let the negativity turn us off and not let us come to our own conclusions. I tried out Skyrim's Dawnguard expansion and actually really liked it after months of reading it was garbage.