Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Some info for new and returning players

ElvendarElvendar Member Posts: 12

This game is still kicking with many of the same features, but it's a lot easier to get EXP and Ability points now, with plenty of double XP bonuses and events. Many monthly events take place that give plenty of free experience  as well. For those who may have remembered DA as a grind-fest, it still retains some of those qualities, but many medenia skills make the game more tolerable, and maxing your stats has never been easier.

Also, the Light Necklace has finally been released, which changes up the game a lot. It's pretty limited, available as a raffle during events, but getting one certainly balances out a lot of this games weirder PvE areas.

There are still plenty of roleplay facets to the game as well. Contact me in-game as "Etna" if you need any help!

Comments

• Eir_SEir_S Member UncommonPosts: 4,440
    This was my first MMO, it's kind of cool to see it still up and running.
  • thrunythruny Member UncommonPosts: 4

Reborn Dark Ages!!! i'll give you all my money if you want it

if I had lots of money, I'd buy this game, just to remake it improved.

Because this is the best game I've ever played in my life. it has best lore I have ever met.

All games that are created, you can get max level alone. This game is impossible to do this. You will need to form a group to increase the level.

Best game ever!