Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Official forums?

I can't recall if MJ (Mary Jane, dohohoh) said something on this, but personally I wouldn't mind seeing some official forums, perhaps as a $5 reward from contributing to the Kickstarter (and upwards of course)? Whether tthey be hidden beta exclusive ones, Kickstarter exclusive, or open to the public. I'm somebody who doesn't too much like having to sign up and regularly post on a few dozen fansites which may or may not squeeze in about one-two threads a day. 

Has anything been said on this?

camelot-rp.enjin.com - A hub for roleplayers in Camelot Unchained!

Comments

• meddyckmeddyck Member UncommonPosts: 1,282
    Originally posted by AdeptusArbitrator

I can't recall if MJ (Mary Jane, dohohoh) said something on this, but personally I wouldn't mind seeing some official forums, perhaps as a $5 reward from contributing to the Kickstarter (and upwards of course)? Whether tthey be hidden beta exclusive ones, Kickstarter exclusive, or open to the public. I'm somebody who doesn't too much like having to sign up and regularly post on a few dozen fansites which may or may not squeeze in about one-two threads a day. 

Mark has said there will be official forums for backers once the goal is met. Patience.

DAOC Live (inactive): R11 Cleric R11 Druid R11 Minstrel R9 Eldritch R6 Sorc R6 Scout R6 Healer

• NegativeXNegativeX Member Posts: 100
    Originally posted by meddyck
    Originally posted by AdeptusArbitrator

Mark has said there will be official forums for backers once the goal is met. Patience.

Excellent.

Camelot Unchained Fanpage

https://simply-gaming.com/camelot/