Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

SnailUSA is the worst game company I have ever seen!!!

Comments

• BiskopBiskop Member UncommonPosts: 709
    Originally posted by angelknight4

And how do you think I am a hater to begin with? I was willing to spend money to buy Deluxe package, I spent over 3 months in BETA TEST. Tell me, oh defender of Snail.

The answer is easy, because broken promises and undelivered rewards couple with oh THEY LIE again and again.

Ahh yes, I spout complain, but let's see THEY ARE ALL REAL. Those complaint are valid and Snail did nothing, people defend them.

Snail is a greedy company and so are many others companies. And your point is? You are telling me because some companies are GREEDY, we shouldn't complaint about it and just pretend nothing happen? Nice logic there.

The game has potential, but telling me the current state of the game full of bugs/errors and forcing to pay for BETA is awesome, you show your true color of Snail's apologist.

Using caps doesn't make your complaints valid, sorry.

Just move on dude. You're not even disussing things here, you're just raging like a spoiled child with severe entitlement issues, attacking people and calling them apologists and fanboys and liars and whatnot just because they disagree with you.

You seem to think Snail games, a big international company, should somehow care about your personal feelings and also help you secure your personal account information against hackers, which is a pretty naïve view on things (to put it politely). Are you new to online gaming? These companies don't care about you, they only want your money so all you can do if you feel their service is unsatisfactory is take your money somewhere else.

Your creating drama and posting uninformed, emotional bs all over the place just stirs up more interest for the game since people will reply and counter your misinformation. How does that make you feel?

• angelknight4angelknight4 Member Posts: 98
    Originally posted by Biskop

And how do you think I am a hater to begin with? I was willing to spend money to buy Deluxe package, I spent over 3 months in BETA TEST. Tell me, oh defender of Snail.

The answer is easy, because broken promises and undelivered rewards couple with oh THEY LIE again and again.

Ahh yes, I spout complain, but let's see THEY ARE ALL REAL. Those complaint are valid and Snail did nothing, people defend them.

Snail is a greedy company and so are many others companies. And your point is? You are telling me because some companies are GREEDY, we shouldn't complaint about it and just pretend nothing happen? Nice logic there.

The game has potential, but telling me the current state of the game full of bugs/errors and forcing to pay for BETA is awesome, you show your true color of Snail's apologist.

Using caps doesn't make your complaints valid, sorry.

Just move on dude. You're not even disussing things here, you're just raging like a spoiled child with severe entitlement issues, attacking people and calling them apologists and fanboys and liars and whatnot just because they disagree with you.

You seem to think Snail games, a big international company, should somehow care about your personal feelings and also help you secure your personal account information against hackers, which is a pretty naïve view on things (to put it politely). Are you new to online gaming? These companies don't care about you, they only want your money so all you can do if you feel their service is unsatisfactory is take your money somewhere else.

Your creating drama and posting uninformed, emotional bs all over the place just stirs up more interest for the game since people will reply and counter your misinformation. How does that make you feel?

Caps is appropriate if you want to bring out certain words. It seems you don't even know the basic of that.

And I am a spoiled child and yet in the same sentence you claim Snail is a "big international company" and yet have horrible translation and bad customer service. A naive person and an apologist at the same time.

Drama, uninformed how? Tell me, which I said about them are wrong or uniform?

Again, apparently you are not only apologist for Snail, you are a naive person as well. Tell me, which I said about Snail so far that is wrong and uninformed? You seem to throw those words around and yet you offer nothing to prove what I said are wrong.

Originally posted by Alamareth

Oh, this is just sad.  Umm...I'll start at the top.

1) No, their obligation is not to "help" you.  It never was.  They are providing a service.  For as long as that service is properly run with no security breaches, they have done their part.  Think of it this way.  You leave your TV outside of your apartment for 2 hours.  When you return to check on it, you find that it was stolen.  Do you go complain to your landlord about their lax security?

You are comparing this to a TV? Seriously, try something different because that example suck. The obligation of a game compoany is to help customer, it may not be their fault, but to say "Hacker can keep the money, we have NO obligation to do anything" is a bad way to do business.

And yes, if my landlord has video survillance and did nothing to help me and refuse to give that video to the police for help. Then yes I would complaint and even sue them of covering for the criminal.

2) That wasn't in response to you anyway.

If that is not  response to me, then why did you type that to me? Are you thinking that you try to put that on me so other people would take me less serious and make your point more valid? That's a dirty tactic to use.

3) Destructors - is that you?

I don't have to say anything to you. I don't even know which apologist you are at Snail's forum. Maybe even GM as he sometimes response from his non-GM account.

4) They acknowledge in like...every single post?  They are working with their technical team to create more efficient processes and effective tools ect. ect.  You'd have to be intentionally dense to miss those messages.

Lol, you mean acknowledge the same problems we have experience for more than 3 months and keep saying, we will do something about it. That's just a talking point, are you intentionally dense enough to believe everything they said?

5) Yes, I've said many negative things about Snail - all the topics are still open.  I was one of the first to complain about the UI and poor localization.  I created several topics about how the multi-boxing system allows for easy exploitation of the constable and bounty system.  The difference is that I don't sound like a raving lunatic.  Your suppression of communication is my orderly forum.  If you've actually GM'd or moderated a big forum, you'd begin to understand why those rules are executed with an iron fist.  If anything, the moderation team at AoW is EXTREMELY lax on their rules.

Poor UI and poor translation are given fact. Multi-boxing is allowed and you say those are negative? How about the way they do things, because you are not saying anything negative about the way they do things, you are merely point out the facts just as I do. Apparently you don't even understand what negative like FALSE ADVERTISEMENT or SWITCH AND BAITS.

Yes, as GM, they have to suppress communication with an Iron Fist, they don't want people to keep telling others how bad they have done things so far and the best way is to BAN everything negative to their imagine.

6) I believe them because it matches what my own experiences with MMORPGs tell me.  If you have never worked on one, or been part of a testing team I wouldn't expect you to understand.  Localization is a freaking HUGE undertaking.  It's not just a matter of translation, they are literally rebuilding the game ground up.  That means many of the bugs have to be resubmitted and recoded in a way that fits into the larger scheme of the localizing process.  They can't just hotfix problems with Chinese patches (although boy, that would be nice).  Their team even explained this in a pretty long post, which most people didn't bother to read.  I'm shocked they even bothered to try.

Ahh yes, because it is such a HUGE task that they know they are not ready and yet they are willing to lie to players and then force them to pay in BETA TESTING. They know all about bugs/errors and they have those fixes in Chinese version and yet not bother to port it over for a smoother game. What major fixes have they put into the game in the last 3 months? Because it is going at SNAIL PACE.

Your response on this? TOO HUGE of a task that they can't wait and think they can charge people and lie about it?

7) Tell you what, let me know your in-game name and I'll give you a real reason to quit the game.  Deal?

Oh, what are you going to do? PK my char? So talking is not enough, you are threantening me as well? Nice way to solve problem. I barely play the game now, AFK most of the time. I have max everything I want with limited contents.

Caps is appropriate if you want to bring out certain words. It seems you don't even know the basic of that.

And I am a spoiled child and yet in the same sentence you claim Snail is a "big international company" and yet have horrible translation and bad customer service. A naive person and an apologist at the same time.

Again, apparently you are not only apologist for Snail, you are a naive person as well. Tell me, which I said about Snail so far that is wrong and uninformed? You seem to throw those words around and yet you offer nothing to prove what I said are wrong.

No, overuse of caps is a sign of incompetence at getting your point across and it makes the poster look like an internet noob. 

You are naïve because you expect a multi-million dollar coorporation to care about your personal feelings and to provide basic internet security for you. Your endless rage posts and whines paints the picture of a spoiled brat who thinks repeating the same thing over and over and over again makes him right. 

The issues you raise have been adressed multiple times, both by Snail and by other posters here and on the AoW forums. But just because I'm such a nice guy ima adress them again.

* "Bait and switch": ok so you didn't get your OP perma pony. Get over it already, the Elite package was a great deal and you got lots of entertainment for measly pocket change. As for CB2 being prolonged, has it ever occured to you that there might be other consideration here than your personal feelings on the matter? Like, you know, the game not being ready for OB or launch? You paid money for beta access and a headstart and you got your playtime. You expect full access during a 4 month period (CB2) plus two months more after launch? Please, this is not a non-profit organization we're talking about here. And you're not forced to pay for anything, just like you're not entitled to anything. Just act like an adult about it and go away if you're not happy.

* Pay to win: this has been discussed so much that I cba to delve deeper into it. Most people seem to agree that AoW is not pay to win by any reasonable standard (unless you're willing to call any ftp title, plus GW2 and EVE, pay to win). Let me just point out the irony here: a guy rages about not getting a permanent OP horse in a game where all mounts are time limited, yet at the same time whines about the game being pay to win. I guess it's only pay to win when someone else is winning, right?

* Hacking: yes, some accounts were hacked. It happens. Snail has already stated that their database was not compromised, something they're obliged to disclose should it be the case. There is nothing more they can do, short of making an extremely time-consuming investigation of all accounts on the server, trying to get people's money back. But why should they do that, when the responsibility is not theirs but the individual players' and when there are far more pressing concerns for them to adress? 

Just for the record I'm no "apologist" by any means, I think Snail has a lot to learn when it comes to PR, communication and overall professionality. But I also see the bigger picture here: this is not about me or my personal view on things. Snail are not obliged to listen to me or you or anyone else, they're running a business and providing a service and as customers all we can do is vote with our wallets. I happen to enjoy the game so much that I don't really care about their conduct unless it affects my enjoyment of the game in any serious way, or somehow affects me financially. This has happened to me in other games and believe me, then I'm the first one to resent the company (just look at my post history), but it has yet to happen in AoW.

Also, voicing concerns and giving feedback is one thing. Writing endless, incoherent rants and rage posts about stuff that's already been adressed is something else; it's pointless and it makes you look like a fool for not just moving on when you're dissatisified with the company.

• DarkfallFanaticDarkfallFanatic Member Posts: 96

LOL nice trolling from a AoW hater. Hey, every game has a couple.

Playing the beta card. Well guess what that doesn't fly around here brother, its one of the smoothest and funnest betas I've ever played. Game was already finished pretty much in China before it started in NA. 

Throughout the beta I've experienced MINIMAL downtime (servers up 24/7), literally not 1 crash ever, more content than I can test, optimized graphics, and few if any game-changing bugs aside from the translation. 

So don't call it a beta when it's more retail-ready than some MMOs I know that have already launched. Go play Mortal Online. That's a real beta post-launch.

Originally posted by DarkfallFanatic

LOL nice trolling from a AoW hater. Hey, every game has a couple.

Playing the beta card. Well guess what that doesn't fly around here brother, its one of the smoothest and funnest betas I've ever played. Game was already finished pretty much in China before it started in NA. 

Throughout the beta I've experienced MINIMAL downtime (servers up 24/7), literally not 1 crash ever, more content than I can test, optimized graphics, and few if any game-changing bugs aside from the translation. 

So don't call it a beta when it's more retail-ready than some MMOs I know that have already launched. Go play Mortal Online. That's a real beta post-launch.

Spoken like a poster child. Notice the time you post usually around mid-night in US, I can guess where you live.

Remember, I am not the one that playing the BETA card, Snail did for the over the past 3 months with every problems contribute to BETA excuse.

It is funny that you don't mention bugs/errors happen all the time since CBT2 starts 3 months ago. Of course server will always up because the population still too low. The problem people complaint is the customer services and bugs/errors. Those things that already been fixed in Chinese version, but not port over here and thus we are actually reporting the same thing that happened before.

More retail ready? Read Snail's forum lately? Everything it's all about "The game is still in BETA, so this should be expect". It seems you are clueless about what you said. Again, I am not the one that using the BETA excuse, Snail did and all those defender did for over 3 months.

You like to label people, so you are just a Snail's apologist and I suspect Snail is actually paying you for damage control.

• DihoruDihoru Member Posts: 2,731
    ^ and the guy above him are the reasons we can't have nice things, one guy's blindly following a obviously broke game while the other can't accept that someone might like what he doesn't. Considering it is a free to play game and people can choose if or when to pay after trying the game I really do not get what the fuss is all about especially considering they've been giving full access beta keys out for some time now.

• SQTOSQTO Member UncommonPosts: 189
    Originally posted by Dihoru
    ^ and the guy above him are the reasons we can't have nice things, one guy's blindly following a obviously broke game while the other can't accept that someone might like what he doesn't. Considering it is a free to play game and people can choose if or when to pay after trying the game I really do not get what the fuss is all about especially considering they've been giving full access beta keys out for some time now.

Obviously Broken ?

AoW runs great without any game breaking bugs. Most peoples complaints are about the payment model, UI and translations. Unless you were being sacastic ?

No, overuse of caps is a sign of incompetence at getting your point across and it makes the poster look like an internet noob. 

You are naïve because you expect a multi-million dollar coorporation to care about your personal feelings and to provide basic internet security for you. Your endless rage posts and whines paints the picture of a spoiled brat who thinks repeating the same thing over and over and over again makes him right. 

The issues you raise have been adressed multiple times, both by Snail and by other posters here and on the AoW forums. But just because I'm such a nice guy ima adress them again.

So, a multi-million corporation that couldn't even hire proffessional translator to make a good translation and have the level of translation resemble that of using google translator. It seems you fail to even trying to defend the company.

Again, you didn't read what I said, I am going to stop reading what you said. People are unhappy because Snai's reponse is "Hacker can hack, we DO NOT CARE". That's a way a multi-million corporation work? It will be out of business soon with that attitude.

* "Bait and switch": ok so you didn't get your OP perma pony. Get over it already, the Elite package was a great deal and you got lots of entertainment for measly pocket change. As for CB2 being prolonged, has it ever occured to you that there might be other consideration here than your personal feelings on the matter? Like, you know, the game not being ready for OB or launch? You paid money for beta access and a headstart and you got your playtime. You expect full access during a 4 month period (CB2) plus two months more after launch? Please, this is not a non-profit organization we're talking about here. And you're not forced to pay for anything, just like you're not entitled to anything. Just act like an adult about it and go away if you're not happy.

First of all, I am a Deluxe user, not Elite, so your attack of me not getting the horse is pretty pointless. Snail said the horse was TOO POWERFUL. TOO POWERFUL how? Snail said it and then they give the CRAPPIST HORSE, who here is too stupid to think it is TOO POWERFUL?

Snail said it will be ready by Feb.1, they said that at the start of CBT2 and basically tell everyone that in the advertisment for Deluxe. They know the CBT2 will be long past Feb.1, but they chose to deceive the public so people will pay money for a short headstart. Your logic is already failing here, apologist from Snail. We all know the game is not ready by the long short from the start. However, it seems Snail think everyone is too stupid to even notice that.

FALSE ADVERTISMENT is just that, they said one thing and then change it later with "miscommunication" excuse, GM even admits that. So tell me, over the last 3 months, what has changed that make the game seem to be ready? The answer is NOTHING, everything barely change at all and you think again people are too stupid to not notice that?

* Pay to win: this has been discussed so much that I cba to delve deeper into it. Most people seem to agree that AoW is not pay to win by any reasonable standard (unless you're willing to call any ftp title, plus GW2 and EVE, pay to win). Let me just point out the irony here: a guy rages about not getting a permanent OP horse in a game where all mounts are time limited, yet at the same time whines about the game being pay to win. I guess it's only pay to win when someone else is winning, right?

It seems you have no clue the different between this game compared to other games you just mention. You failed to even know the different and you tell me about PayToWin? This game is TIME PROGRESSION. Unlike those games you mention, I can get to level 80 Guild Wars 2 in 3 days if I play nonstop. However if it is time progression, I would never be able to do that and thus that is the major different. Learn about the game and what I said first.

* Hacking: yes, some accounts were hacked. It happens. Snail has already stated that their database was not compromised, something they're obliged to disclose should it be the case. There is nothing more they can do, short of making an extremely time-consuming investigation of all accounts on the server, trying to get people's money back. But why should they do that, when the responsibility is not theirs but the individual players' and when there are far more pressing concerns for them to adress? 

It's not about the hacking, it's about their responses. How many times I have to type again and again for you to get it? Snail said "Hacker can hack, we will not do anything to stop them because it is all player's fault". That's the response. It is the worst possible thing you can say to people. They have the logs, they know where the money transfer to, but they allow it. It's like having a surveillance system with record of robbery, but the people who watch that tape will not do anything, so what is the point then of having them?

Just for the record I'm no "apologist" by any means, I think Snail has a lot to learn when it comes to PR, communication and overall professionality. But I also see the bigger picture here: this is not about me or my personal view on things. Snail are not obliged to listen to me or you or anyone else, they're running a business and providing a service and as customers all we can do is vote with our wallets. I happen to enjoy the game so much that I don't really care about their conduct unless it affects my enjoyment of the game in any serious way, or somehow affects me financially. This has happened to me in other games and believe me, then I'm the first one to resent the company (just look at my post history), but it has yet to happen in AoW.

Actually, you are an apologist. Snail clearly told people the horse was TOO POWERFUL. Yet somehow you are able to defend them. It is their own words that it was TOO POWERFUL. So, a horse that run at the slowest speed possible in game and worse than the free one you can purchase ingame is TOO POWERFUL.

Again, simple logic like that and you somehow can defend and apology for them. If that is not an apologist, I don't know what is. Or do you think everyone is too stupid to be fool by Snail and their slowest horse that is TOO POWERFUL?

Also, voicing concerns and giving feedback is one thing. Writing endless, incoherent rants and rage posts about stuff that's already been adressed is something else; it's pointless and it makes you look like a fool for not just moving on when you're dissatisified with the company.

Over 3 months, I and others gave feed back and ask them to fix a lot of things. 3 months, that is a long time and yet nothing get fix at all. Snail planned to release the game in Feb.1, However what has change since Dec. 20 to Feb.1 or to March. 8 now? NOTHING AT ALL, everyone is going at SNAIL PACE.

Thanks again for proving my point that you are an apologist. This little quote said it all about everything you said:

I happen to enjoy the game so much that I don't really care about their conduct unless it affects my enjoyment of the game in any serious way, or somehow affects me financially.

The red texts basically said it all. You are an addict to this game and since when is it possible to convince an addict that something is bad for them? It's all about "not happened personally to me, don't care" seem to sum everything up nicely.

rant

You're obviously incapable of reading multiple sentences and also not interested in a discussion. Basically your argument comes down to the following:

TOO POWERFUL LIES SWITCH AND BAIT PTW CRAPPIST HORSE BETA FALSE ADVERTISMENT WAAAHHHH

Then somebody replies to your moot points and actually counter them and then you go FANBOY APOLOGIST ADDICT LIAR BOOOH

Do you really expect anyone to take you seriously? Good bye now.

rant

You're obviously incapable of reading multiple sentences and also not interested in a discussion. Basically your argument comes down to the following:

TOO POWERFUL LIES SWITCH AND BAIT PTW CRAPPIST HORSE BETA FALSE ADVERTISMENT WAAAHHHH

Then somebody replies to your moot points and actually counter them and then you go FANBOY APOLOGIST ADDICT LIAR BOOOH

Do you really expect anyone to take you seriously? Good bye now.

Then tell me, how is the slowest horse be call TOO POWERFUL?

Not somebody, the sameone that happen to apologize to Snail again and again. I talk to lots of Elite player and not one of them think the horse is TOO POWERFUL. In fact some of them already get rid of it.

Are they not happening? It's the opposite, it actually happened and they are all truth. So telling the truth is considered ranting now?

• VindicarVindicar Member UncommonPosts: 138

Thanks again for proving my point that you are an apologist. This little quote said it all about everything you said:

I happen to enjoy the game so much that I don't really care about their conduct unless it affects my enjoyment of the game in any serious way, or somehow affects me financially.

The red texts basically said it all. You are an addict to this game and since when is it possible to convince an addict that something is bad for them? It's all about "not happened personally to me, don't care" seem to sum everything up nicely.

OMG what kind of pathetic argument is that...

We got it now AngelKnight, you made your point, thx, was cool, now please leave.

You hate the game, You hate snail, understood... wtf you still talking about it ? are we supposed to care about YOU when you clearly have absolutely no respect for what the others might think ?

Let it be dood...

Old school french hardcore whiner. Online since T4C.

I was "Namless" and "Daroot" in AO (Rk2)
    Been known as "Vindicar" (Aion (EU), SWTOR (EU), WoW (EU).
    Recently  Known as "Wundicar" and "Wundee" in Age of Wushu (US) and Wulin (EU)

Franky Rivera Reyes , From the Reyes Brotherhood (Star Citizen)

The majority of people who playing the game is not free player, thus the game is not F2P yet. That's the reality.

Not all beta key work, there are people who have to get multiple keys for it to work and lots of player get those key for alt.

The problem here is again most player who play from the start has to pay to get in and if you actually go into the game and ask, you will realize there are only small amount of free player. Thus again the game is not F2P yet, it is more of B2P/P2P majority now.

Originally posted by Vindicar

We got it now AngelKnight, you made your point, thx, was cool, now please leave.

You hate the game, You hate snail, understood... wtf you still talking about it ? are we supposed to care about YOU when you clearly have absolutely no respect for what the others might think ?

Let it be dood...

The kind of argument where a person is hype about the game and would ignore all the fault and bad behavior from the game company. Never meet an addict in real life?

Again, like I said, what I said in the 6 points is wrong?

Edit: When others tell me that something is obvious craps and somhow the company tell people that it is TOO POWERFUL and they accept it as fact.

What do you think I would say? Oh hey, it is a crap, look like a crap and everyone know it is a crap, but this person tells me somehow that the company is corrected because that craps is TOO POWERFUL.

• VindicarVindicar Member UncommonPosts: 138

Let it be dood...

The kind of argument where a person is hype about the game and would ignore all the fault and bad behavior from the game company. Never meet an addict in real life?

Edit: When others tell me that something is obvious craps and somhow the company tell people that it is TOO POWERFUL and they accept it as fact.

What do you think I would say? Oh hey, it is a crap, look like a crap and everyone know it is a crap, but this person tells me somehow that the company is corrected because that craps is TOO POWERFUL.

HE didn't ignore Snail's faults since he admited snail sux on many points and also stated the game is far from being over/perfect yet.  We just consider it allready really enjoyable, you don't. END OF CHAT.

I'm done with you. I dunno if you are just here for some forum fighting for the lulz or if you are really that narrow minded and I really don't care. You are definitly not worth wasting time on.

Old school french hardcore whiner. Online since T4C.

I was "Namless" and "Daroot" in AO (Rk2)
    Been known as "Vindicar" (Aion (EU), SWTOR (EU), WoW (EU).
    Recently  Known as "Wundicar" and "Wundee" in Age of Wushu (US) and Wulin (EU)

Franky Rivera Reyes , From the Reyes Brotherhood (Star Citizen)

• DihoruDihoru Member Posts: 2,731
    Originally posted by SQTO

Obviously Broken ?

AoW runs great without any game breaking bugs. Most peoples complaints are about the payment model, UI and translations. Unless you were being sacastic ?

All those complaints are why the game is broken, a game relies on suspension of belief to get a player into the game ergo a bad UI and engrish translations break this for a game, it isn't a game breaking thing per say but it is a broken game if you cannot immerse yourself in the experience. Having played the game briefly as a full beta player I was also unimpressed by their take on Free2Play, their model takes too many steps towards pay2win and too many away from incentivizing purchases from the cash shop in a way that is not disruptive to the overall gameplay (I'd understand selling currency via the shop or xp boosts but not both, there's a fine line there and once you cross it you're basically telling people "yo dawg, you can spend a looooong time grinding or for the low low cost of x$s you can bypass most of that and get money too!" , one or the other really not both).

• spoononespoonone Member UncommonPosts: 40

Its really hard to beat Nexon in worse mmo publisher company.  I never played any games that is run by SnailUSA.  

It took Nexon more than 13 months to get back  to me on a hacking issue.  I had already forgotten and moved on to a different game.

• GranDuxGranDux Member Posts: 70
    Originally posted by cronius77
    no offense but what do you really expect from these third party companies ? Every one of them from Aeria to Gpotato are known slumlord companies that do not deserve a dime of profit and to close down. Gpotato is so bad even they come to this forum a couple of months ago to argue with some guy they banned and told people here about it.  Dont give them money is all there is to it , and do not download their scam/addware games they data mine with. If a game company over seas are too cheap to pay a REAL distributor in the US or Europe to carry their game and handle transactions for them , obviously that company doesnt deserve your money either. Look at Archeage whom know they will have success here in America and they got Trion to distribute it a well known company known for fairness and customer service.

SnailUSA sounds like the typical F2P service that loves gorging players. Their game does not look very good and reminds me of other generic titles I have played in the past.  GPotato cash-shop was blown out of porportion the games not so great and they were finally sold to another company. Aeria sounds like they rely heavily on P2W in their games like another F2P service.

There are some good companies and then there aren't. A lot of them aren't as good anymore like the older ones use to be with the expection of a few today in this sea of over-rated titles. Sometimes the games are good but the companies managing them aren't too.

• park97park97 Member UncommonPosts: 91
    Originally posted by GranDux
    no offense but what do you really expect from these third party companies ? Every one of them from Aeria to Gpotato are known slumlord companies that do not deserve a dime of profit and to close down. Gpotato is so bad even they come to this forum a couple of months ago to argue with some guy they banned and told people here about it.  Dont give them money is all there is to it , and do not download their scam/addware games they data mine with. If a game company over seas are too cheap to pay a REAL distributor in the US or Europe to carry their game and handle transactions for them , obviously that company doesnt deserve your money either. Look at Archeage whom know they will have success here in America and they got Trion to distribute it a well known company known for fairness and customer service.

SnailUSA sounds like the typical F2P service that loves gorging players. Their game does not look very good and reminds me of other generic titles I have played in the past.  GPotato cash-shop was blown out of porportion the games not so great and they were finally sold to another company. Aeria sounds like they rely heavily on P2W in their games like another F2P service.

There are some good companies and then there aren't. A lot of them aren't as good anymore like the older ones use to be with the expection of a few today in this sea of over-rated titles. Sometimes the games are good but the companies managing them aren't too.

Another troll, have you actually played the game?

• Pale_FirePale_Fire Member UncommonPosts: 360
    Love this thread.  I find the OP's emotional crisis and subsequent meltdown entertaining. 
    Originally posted by park97
    Originally posted by GranDux

Another troll, have you actually played the game?

The question is how long you played the game and how much you know about its mechanic?

TIME PROGRESSION, that is the main money making of this game. Unlike others games where they sell XP Boost and have a clear cap goal. This game is not like that.

In any other MMO games, the more I play, the faster I gain level. Sure if I spend money on XP boost, I can level twice as fast. However if you look at AoW, time progression is solely based on TIME, it means it doesn't matter how much I play, how hard I play, there is a barrier that I can't never be able to cross. The only way to cross is hint in spending more money, not effort or hardwork, but real money into VIP, into buying gold.

But then if you look at gold rewards event couple with lots of events, what do you see? Spend money, spend money and spend MORE MONEY. Simple as that.

And people tell me Snail is a multi-million corporation company and yet give me the same translation level as those cheap F2P games out there with the level of customer services with the same response. You tell me, is it really not just another typical money gorging company?

Let it be dood...

HE didn't ignore Snail's faults since he admited snail sux on many points and also stated the game is far from being over/perfect yet.  We just consider it allready really enjoyable, you don't. END OF CHAT.

I'm done with you. I dunno if you are just here for some forum fighting for the lulz or if you are really that narrow minded and I really don't care. You are definitly not worth wasting time on.

He didn't admit anything, he simply mitigate the damage on Snail.

Simple as that. What he said about Snail is obviously what everyone noticed just 15 mins by logging into the game and daily occurance in game chat.

However, for a guy who tell me, a crap horse, the slowest horse and everyone hate that horse is a TOO POWERFUL horse because Snail said so. What reaction do you think I would get or you would get if you heard something like that?

Besides that, the hacking incident, from a "multi-million corporation" like he said handle the translation poorly and then response to the hacking incident like "It's none of my business".

This is akin to having a security for your apartment complex:

Victim: Hello, I am a resident in apartment 42, my place just got rob, most of the valuable stuffs are gone. Can you help me on something?

Security: Wait a moment, let's me take a look at the camera's footage and I'll get back to you.

60 minutes later...

Security: Oh, I just review the footage and I saw you dropped your spare key, then a guy who live in the same apartment complex picked up your key and open your apartment while you were gone. I saw he moved all your valuable from your apartment to this apartment.

Victim: What? When? How? Can you do something to help me?

Security: Sorry DUDE, you dropped the spare key, it is your fault, here is a place where you get some tips so this won't happen again.

Victim: But can you help me in anything? I just lost everything. Call the police, give them that footage or someone who have the authority to help me.

Security: DUDE, it's your OWN FAULT. Live with it and learn the lesson. I am not obligate to help you on anything in this. I know where the guy who took your stuffs, I saw everything, but let's it be a lesson to you.

That's pretty much how it turns out with GM's response and this same guy told me that is the right response from Snail and we should all accept it.

• Lovely_LalyLovely_Laly Member UncommonPosts: 734

thanks for this post, OP, I'll never touch this game or any other running by Snail.

sorry but I can't get how you could pay 10$ to play beta with junk company when you have polished WoW for 15$ with best ever helpful service?

or many f2p you can drop when they start to be after your money (don't wait for any service, get fun and run out =D).

to all Snail defenders, and to be clear I nave played this game and never would, just got similar issues with some others cheap junk providers:

by your logic, guys (at least you want me to name every one), if my car got scratched in a public parking it's my fault as I never should park it there?
    or if I got abused as girl it's my fault too - I should cover me when go out or, better, stay home.
    or if someone take your money but not provide you with service or goods it's your fault, you should never pay them?

When you try to make victim guilty of what has happened it's no more free democratic society, but anti-human dictatorship where only slaves can exist.

Question is: why to be slave of bad company even providing good game? I guess such company need at least to be ignored and not deserve any penny from our pockets.
    I would prefer to attacking them in justice but nobody yet created relative legislation.

Sorry for you, OP, but seems all you can do is stay far from this game and keep posting more about how bad they are, so more people will avoid same errors.

try before buy, even if it's a game to avoid bad surprises.
    Worst surprises for me: Aion, GW2

• AresPLAresPL Member UncommonPosts: 292

This is akin to having a security for your apartment complex:

Victim: Hello, I am a resident in apartment 42, my place just got rob, I am sure of it because I cant find my wallet. Can you help me on something?

Security: Wait a moment, let's me take a look at the camera's footage and I'll get back to you.

60 minutes later...

Security: Oh, I just review the footage and ...   everything is fine, doors closed all day, bulletproof windos untouched.

That's pretty much how it turns out with GM's response and this same guy told me that is the right response from Snail and we should all accept it.

fixed for You, like others wrote, snail HAVE to inform players about any data leak, so on their "cam log" they would see it, even when Your OS/game crash You have logs of it

@Lovely_Laly  thats a joke right? Few years ago when fake webs started to pop up, I wrote mail to Blizz that I got mail asking me to log on fake Blizzard web , and they should write about it on their forum before some one who wouldnt notice will give info about own account. Like 3 days later they reply, We didnt ask for any account info, have a nice day. It looked like generated mail sent by bot.

• BigHatLoganBigHatLogan Member Posts: 688
    I don't think i have ever seen an online game that didn't have someone claim that it was being run by the worst game company ever. 

Are you a Pavlovian Fish Biscuit Addict? Get Help Now!
    I will play no more MMORPGs until somethign good comes out!

This discussion has been closed.