Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

LOVE! HATE!

chillo62chillo62 Member Posts: 5
imageI have been playing Tera for several days now and Iam finding it very enjoable so far, I love the grathics and the characters and weapons are quite cool! I can actually say that Iam enjoying fighting to! Bring it on is what I say and cant wait to get back to my game now! so GOODBYE!! and happy hours gaming gamers!imageimage

Comments

• cronius77cronius77 Member UncommonPosts: 1,652
    i had a lot of fun with it as well for awhile but the quest system just really brings this game way down to me. I wish it had a questing system more like GW2 where things were always poping off around the zones. The combat is setup perfect for a more dynamic leveling experience.
  • RednecksithRednecksith Member Posts: 1,238
    The game isn't bad. Pretty graphics, fun combat, interesting lore & races... but the questing really is rather banal, and the zones are incredibly linear. Those two problems really drag the game down for me.
  • gwei1984gwei1984 Member UncommonPosts: 413
    It truly is fun for some time, mainly because of the combat. But the absolute ridiculous storytelling and the repeating and shallow questsystem kill it for me after some hours. The asian style is also one point I cannot stand, but thats just generally not my thing. But Tera is better than most other F2P Titles out there.

Hodor!

• WolfenprideWolfenpride Member, Newbie CommonPosts: 3,988
    Originally posted by Rednecksith
    The game isn't bad. Pretty graphics, fun combat, interesting lore & races... but the questing really is rather banal, and the zones are incredibly linear. Those two problems really drag the game down for me.

I think that about sums up my thoughts to, I really did not care for the questing and uninteresting play areas.

• MikehaMikeha Member EpicPosts: 9,196

The only thing I dont like about TERA is that there are not other ways to level up other then doing the quest. One thing I loved about Everquest 2 was that you had a choice. Either you could level up by doing quest or you could level up through doing dungeon groups. Everquest 2 has dungeons for just about every level range so you always had a choice. When I wanted to quest I would go quest and when I wanted to group up and do some dungeon leveling I could at any given time.

As for the quest in TERA I stick to my main quest line and only do the side quest when I need to level up to open my next main quest. This way I have choices to travel around the world and pick my own path of questing. Thats the way the game should be played.

• berlightberlight Member UncommonPosts: 345
    Yeah. Tera does that to you Love it or Hate it.

Beta tester maniac

• KyleranKyleran Member LegendaryPosts: 43,374

I had a good time in TERA until I reached max level and realized that there wasn't any activities that I was interested in pursuing.  I think I would have stayed longer if I had rolled on a PVP server.

"True friends stab you in the front." | Oscar Wilde 

"I need to finish" - Christian Wolff: The Accountant

Just trying to live long enough to play a new, released MMORPG, playing New Worlds atm

Fools find no pleasure in understanding but delight in airing their own opinions. Pvbs 18:2, NIV

Don't just play games, inhabit virtual worlds™

"This is the most intelligent, well qualified and articulate response to a post I have ever seen on these forums. It's a shame most people here won't have the attention span to read past the second line." - Anon

• rodingorodingo Member RarePosts: 2,870
    It's not a bad game at all.  I normally shy away from Asian artstyle games, but for some reason I made a mental exception for this game.  The combat is fun but the questing is about as fun(not fun) as WoW's.  I'm glad I didn't buy it or ever paid for a sub, becuase their F2P model is very good. 

"If I offended you, you needed it" -Corey Taylor