Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Awesome adventure movie from Disney!

KanylKanyl Member UncommonPosts: 252

For some days ago I looked for some movie music on Spotify and found a composer called Harry Gregson-Williams. I looked through his albums and found all tracks from Disney's movie, "Sinbad: Legend of the Seven Seas", which I really liked. So with that kind of good music, the movie must also be good, right? Well, I entered Netflix and started the movie. Now i just finished it and I can only say one thing about it:

AMAZING!

I have seen all the well known and popular movies from Disney and have enjoyed them all. But as time goes by, seeing them over and over again, you loose that epic feeling, as seeing it for the first time without knowing anything. That being said, Sinbad gave me back that epic feeling as I once had as a child. Right now, Sinbad is on my top 5 Disney movies of all time, as an adventure movie.

The movie had everything! Beautiful world, funny and charming characters, good story and much more. I am really happy and thrilled right now (as you can see in this text), but I am also stunned. Some might not agree with me, but for ME, the movie was perfect!

So if you have nothing to do right now, or maybe if you feel burned out of games, or just want to relax and watch a good movie. Then I highly recommend you to watch this movie. Again, it is a cartoon movie from Disney, but if you have nothing against that, you will probably have a great time watching it. I hope so atleast!

That's all from me. I hope you all will have a great evening/day! :) 

Comments

• LaserwolfLaserwolf Member Posts: 2,383
    That's one of those I considered watching at the time but just never really did. I like the setting well enough and I enjoy a good animated movie from time to time so I'll give it a shot.

• KanylKanyl Member UncommonPosts: 252
    Originally posted by Laserwolf
    That's one of those I considered watching at the time but just never really did. I like the setting well enough and I enjoy a good animated movie from time to time so I'll give it a shot.

Haha yeah, as I wrote, same story with me! Do that and tell me later what you thought about it! 

• TealaTeala Member RarePosts: 7,627
    This was one of my favorite movies.   :)