Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Prius Online: Relaunching with a New Name

SBFordSBFord Former Associate EditorMember LegendaryPosts: 33,129

Prius Online players will be happy to hear that the game is making a comeback with a new publisher and a new name. Netmarble has acquired the game and will publish it under the title Arcane Saga. Arcane Saga is expected to launch in the first half of 2013.

"We really put Arcane Saga back in the oven to bake and we've brought out a lot of the fun without destroying the heart of the game," said Jon-Enée Merriex, producer, Netmarble. "The Arcane Saga experience takes the best of what players enjoyed from the game's earlier incarnation and adds highly demanded features, such as the upcoming party matching system and arena player-versus-player combat."

Find out more by visiting the Arcane Saga page for more information.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯ 

Comments

• rojoArcueidrojoArcueid Member EpicPosts: 10,722
    looking forward to it. Although Prius was the generic fair from any mmo i liked the characters and the anima system. Will play it again with Netmarble. I hope it gets a bit more polished tho. It needed it before.

• GruntyGrunty Member EpicPosts: 8,657
    But it's still just Prius. You can't make a Mercedes Benz out of a K car.
    "I used to think the worst thing in life was to be all alone.  It's not.  The worst thing in life is to end up with people who make you feel all alone."  Robin Williams
    Originally posted by Grunty
    But it's still just Prius. You can't make a Mercedes Benz out of a K car.

true.... i wish they worked more on the game and not just relaunching with a new name.

• ReizlaReizla Member RarePosts: 4,092
    Lets hope the cash shop that NetMarble will use is not a Pay2Win like gPotato had. That was one of the reasons I quited it back then...
  • shavashava Member UncommonPosts: 324
    For those who don't know, btw, "prius" is the nebula or star cluster we call the "seven sisters" in the west. So it's not just about a car - that's just the association you have with the word.
  • troublmakertroublmaker Member Posts: 337
    So Netmarble is owned by the people who made the game.  It's not that Netmarble acquired the title.... they always had it.
  • kaiserxxxkaiserxxx Member UncommonPosts: 17
    Originally posted by troublmaker
    So Netmarble is owned by the people who made the game.  It's not that Netmarble acquired the title.... they always had it.

Exacltly my thought.

• SiveriaSiveria Member UncommonPosts: 1,419
    Shit game is still shit game even when renamed. But with how stupid "gamers" tend to be I bet a large portion of them won't notice it.

Being a pessimist is a win-win pattern of thinking. If you're a pessimist (I'll admit that I am!) you're either:

A. Proven right (if something bad happens)

or

B. Pleasantly surprised (if something good happens)

Either way, you can't lose! Try it out sometime!

• pupurunpupurun Member UncommonPosts: 561

YES~~!! THANK GOD THEY FINALLY FIND OUT WHAT WAS WORNG WITH THE GAME  ! ! ! !!

IT WAS THE NAME ! ! ! !

• ramalhosaramalhosa Member Posts: 15

Arcane Saga the artist formerly known as Prius online

WTH Prince was that same thing before and after too, what you expect? duhhhhhhh

• RazeeksterRazeekster Member UncommonPosts: 2,591
    This game actually had some things going for it. You guys need to calm down on the overly critical bandwagon. The only problem with the game was it was being published by gPotato. Not even kidding. That was the big no-no because gPotato always manages to slip in pay-to-win options into their games.

Smile

• achesomaachesoma Member RarePosts: 1,726
    But will it get the same mileage?
    Preaching Pantheon to People at PAX  PAX East 2018 Day 4 - YouTube
    Originally posted by Siveria
    Shit game is still shit game even when renamed. But with how stupid "gamers" tend to be I bet a large portion of them won't notice it.

the only stupid gamers (besides trolls and kid trolls) in my book are the ones who support pay to win. As long as its not pay to win im glad this game is back because i loved the anima system and my Lon Femina character. I wish they improved it tho because i know it has flaws...... generic flaws, just like every mmorpg out there.