Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Camelot Unchained Herald - Website Officially Opened

Please join us over at the Camelot Unchained Herald website!

One stop website for everything you need to know up to the release of CU! Lets build the excitement for this game!

www.cuherald.net

Website updated daily with news and media!

Also please join our forums for discussion about anything and everything Camelot Unchained!

Thanks!

-Greg

Comments

• meddyckmeddyck Member UncommonPosts: 1,282
    I bet it's already more functional than the DAOC Camelot Herald has been for the last 7 or so years.

DAOC Live (inactive): R11 Cleric R11 Druid R11 Minstrel R9 Eldritch R6 Sorc R6 Scout R6 Healer

• Ice-QueenIce-Queen Member UncommonPosts: 2,483

Awesome, thanks!

What happens when you log off your characters????.....
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GFQhfhnjYMk
    Dark Age of Camelot

• TalinTalin Member UncommonPosts: 918

This doesn't look like an official site for City State Entertainment, it looks like a general community site trying to become the "go to" place for CU information. That's isn't a bad thing, but calling it the herald (given the DAOC reference) makes an implication that it is an official website. It would be good for someone to clarify here to avoid misrepresentation.

• Cod_EyeCod_Eye Member UncommonPosts: 1,016
    Originally posted by Talin

This doesn't look like an official site for City State Entertainment, it looks like a general community site trying to become the "go to" place for CU information. That's isn't a bad thing, but calling it the herald (given the DAOC reference) makes an implication that it is an official website. It would be good for someone to clarify here to avoid misrepresentation.

The "About" disclaimer tells me its not an official site, looks more like a generic fan based site.

• MaxJacMaxJac Member Posts: 185
    Originally posted by Cod_Eye

The "About" disclaimer tells me its not an official site, looks more like a generic fan based site.

Bingo. Plus CU is the name for now, they plan to change it from what I understand. I imagine information before the permenant name will come from other sources or their current websites.

• greghazigreghazi Member Posts: 2
    Originally posted by meddyck
    I bet it's already more functional than the DAOC Camelot Herald has been for the last 7 or so years.

I always liked how they gave all the games a Herald page. I figured I would do the same with my community website. I'm always looking to improve the website. Heck its only been up for less than a week! I just want a place to build excitement for this game and share ideas or just chat it up!

Thanks everyone for the replies and signing up at the website!

• fanglofanglo Member UncommonPosts: 314
    Awesome website

I healed Mistwraith and all I got was this stupid tee-shirt!

• ThomasN7ThomasN7 87.18.7.148Member CommonPosts: 6,690
    Yeah can't wait, just registered an account there too.
  • ThaneThane Member EpicPosts: 3,534

yep, exactly my thoughts.

+1

"I'll never grow up, never grow up, never grow up! Not me!"

• AeonbladesAeonblades Member Posts: 2,083
    Originally posted by greghazi
    Originally posted by meddyck

I always liked how they gave all the games a Herald page. I figured I would do the same with my community website. I'm always looking to improve the website. Heck its only been up for less than a week! I just want a place to build excitement for this game and share ideas or just chat it up!

Thanks everyone for the replies and signing up at the website!

Signed up, thanks for a good fan forum :D

Currently Playing: ESO and FFXIV
    Have played: You name it
    If you mention rose tinted glasses, you better be referring to Mitch Hedberg.

This discussion has been closed.