Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

For those interested in the Foundry

jedensuscgjedensuscg Member Posts: 209

Here is a guide, as well as some excellent replies, on creating great Story driven content for the Foundry.

If your looking to just create some hack and slash, then not a whole lot in it for you. However it might change your mind.

Be warned it's a doozy of a read, especially if you include the two chapters posted at the end.

http://nw-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?61711-The-Foundry-A-guide-to-creating-better-then-average-UGC

If you have your own great ideas or tips or just want to share some of your own methods of writing content, feel free to share them in that forum or here.

The goal is to help people who want to create fun, well written Quests and Campaigns, but just don't know where to start.

Because in the end, even if you never author any of your own content, you still want to have an endless stream of fun quests and campaigns to play.

Comments

• AerowynAerowyn Member Posts: 7,928
    Good read for getting your ideas organized... Waiting till I get hands on with the tool to really think about what I want to make though

I angered the clerk in a clothing shop today. She asked me what size I was and I said actual, because I am not to scale. I like vending machines 'cause snacks are better when they fall. If I buy a candy bar at a store, oftentimes, I will drop it... so that it achieves its maximum flavor potential. --Mitch Hedberg