Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Warhammer Online: Wrath of Heroes: Service Ending March 29th

13»

Comments

• JimmyYOJimmyYO Member UncommonPosts: 519
    I remember the creators opening statement when creating this game like it was yesterday, "we are going to prove that blizzard isn't the only one that can make a great mmo." Boy did they miss the mark on this one.....
  • FromHellFromHell Member Posts: 1,311
    Originally posted by Yamota

LOTRO, AoC, DCU, SW:TOR etc are all trash MMOs. Probably the license costs too much so not much left to create a good MMO out of it.

Not really agree with the listed titles, e.g. Tera and GW2 are the "trash MMOs" even without any license cost

Secrets of Dragon?s Spine Trailer.. ! :D
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fwT9cFVQCMw

Best MMOs ever played: Ultima, EvE, SW Galaxies, Age of Conan, The Secret World
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T2X_SbZCHpc&t=21s

The Return of ELITE !

• willvaswillvas Member Posts: 137

LOL like we didnt know this would happen.  it was a crappy game.  They should of put time and effort into salvaging Warhammer online instead of this garbage.  On top of that they put the worst team from warhammer online on it.  It was the same people who were horrible at listening to their customers and praised how this game was going to be awesome.  I played it and it was ok for a couple times then got real boring. 

I dont know what they were thinking.  If mythic/EA had any brains they would fire the staff who worked on WOH and hire some competent people to revive warhammer online and reluanch it as a free to play model like SOE or turbine.  I would say turbine has a good free to play model.  If its like their SWTOR model it will be another waste of time on a game. 

• zWolfzWolf Member Posts: 88

I fall into the 'I didn't even know this existed' group - I visited the home page, but even there, it didn't have a basic 

'What the game is'  explination.  

the little I did see, looked pretty fun.  I just didn't wana take much time digging itno soemthing that's going away soon.

Thank you,

zWolf -out.

• ManestreamManestream Member UncommonPosts: 941

have to say, thought this was the warhammer online game itself, didnt know there was 2, though the follow up title was an expansion to it. Like world of warcraft burning crusade/wrath of the lich king/cataclysm etc

Having tried warhammer online preciously and did not like it i stayed away.