Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Defiance: New PvP Trailer Surfaces

SBFordSBFord Former Associate EditorMember LegendaryPosts: 33,129

Trion Worlds has released a new video that features PvP game play from Defiance. The video features some massive battles, vehicle combat and much more.Check it out!

¯\_(ツ)_/¯ 

Comments

• spawn12345spawn12345 Member UncommonPosts: 172

Cant wait to play it!

• BattlerockBattlerock Member CommonPosts: 1,393
    I'm looking forward to this. I get the feeling that this is the beginning of the next generation of what console gaming is to become. It's sort of the guinea pig of Destiny. If all goes as I would like, I will commit to Defiance and hope it creates a new culture in console gaming just in time for Destiny to hit and become that 4 plus year game I commit to. Oh did you hear that c word? Commitment! !!
  • DJMantissDJMantiss Member Posts: 100

They left out the rampant bunny hoping and running people over with vehicles. You know, those fun things from 1994.

Defiance will be a 1 month wonder, sad but true, once people complete the story there is no reason to keep playing, like it or love it. We won't even talk about the chat system... lets just say you can't even send a /tell.

• HugolinHugolin Member UncommonPosts: 83
    lol have u been to a mcdonalds? did u see how hamburguers look in the posters?, clearly there are no laws against that
  • DJMantissDJMantiss Member Posts: 100

If they showed the "real" game where an epic event revolves around shooting a rock to death people would lose interest. So they craft this up to make it seem far more interesting and epic than is possible.

PvP = Bunny Hoping 1990's FPS. There is sadly nothing new and nothing well done. 5 weeks from release and quests still bug out, NPCs don't script properly, enemies shoot through walls, still no UI for PC gamers. The list goes on, but this game needs a good 4-6 months more of development time if they really want a AAA title. Otherwise they are blowing smoke up your tail-pipe and where I come from that is rude.

• SQTOSQTO Member UncommonPosts: 189

How does this work if there are no factions and it is not ffa ?

I really hope they dont make it easy to switch sides to the winning team...