Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

awesome Environments

chiller963chiller963 Member UncommonPosts: 7

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ipOLT9bC91Q

some awesome enviroments I captured while playing and could not resist but compile into a video.

Comments

• PivotelitePivotelite Member UncommonPosts: 2,145

Yup, TERA certainly has some of the best environments, wish the NPC/mob draw distance was better, would make it all the more amazing.

imageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimage

• RzepRzep Member UncommonPosts: 767
    It is a wonderful looking world, but after having played GW2 I wish more games had the exploration aspect. It makes it feel more like a world rather than a map.
  • rodingorodingo Member RarePosts: 2,870
    I just started playing about a week ago and have recently gotten up to level 20 and doing stuff in the Valley of the Titans.  Must say fun game for what it is.  I was just wondering though, do teh zones ever really open up?  They seem kind of walled up a little bit.  Almost seems like Kingdoms of Amalur or Dragon Age style of map set up, though being slightly bigger.

"If I offended you, you needed it" -Corey Taylor

• NBlitzNBlitz Member Posts: 1,904

<Party pooper>

I love TERA's amazing looking environments too (just look at all the screenshots I took over time). But that's where it ends. 

It's all a beautiful wrapper and nothing more.

E.g. Velika and the other large cirties look jaw-droppingly beautiful. Why are the NPCs just standing around doing Jack squat?!

Why can't I go into the buildings?

Oh look, a chair. Wait...nevermind. My powerful ass-kicking hero can do amazing feats but he can't sit.

There is absolutely no interaction between the beautiful backdrops and you, the player, the one who is supposed to be living and breathing the world of Arborea.

</Party pooper>