Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

[Interview] WildStar: Digging the Draken Race

SBFordSBFord Former Associate EditorMember LegendaryPosts: 33,129

Carbine Studios has been releasing new information about WildStar over the past couple of weeks that has brought the game to many people's knowledge. We managed to catch up to Chad Moore to talk about the Draken race that players will find in game. See what he had to say before heading to the comments.

Chad Moore is the lore master for Wildstar. We were lucky to chat with him last week and get into how the universe of the game works. We continue to look at the races in Wildstar and the powerful Dominion faction. Today we wanted to talk about the Draken. For players who love savage hunters even in a space setting, the Draken will fit your bill nicely. Chad explains why the race is involved in the hunt for planet Nexus and what opportunities they see on the harsh planet to grow and prove themselves. 

Read more of Garrett Fuller's WildStar: Digging the Draken Race.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯ 

Comments

• XarkoXarko Member EpicPosts: 1,180
    Im not into furries, but im sure we gonna see tons of these and those bunny-cats from exiles aswell.
  • Unknown23Unknown23 Member Posts: 47
    I'm gonna roll Dominion just to get away from the piss fetichists and furries on the Exiles side.
  • achesomaachesoma Member RarePosts: 1,726
    Every prepubescent player and their brother is going to be a Draken stalker.  One of the reasons I probably won't roll Dominion.
    Preaching Pantheon to People at PAX  PAX East 2018 Day 4 - YouTube
  • Moe4871Moe4871 Member UncommonPosts: 36
    Originally posted by darkedone02

Yall seem to sound like you got a problem with awesome looking animal-like creature with human-like intelligence aka furries. I don't see a problem with them as long as it looks awesome-ish like a worgen in Warcraft, something more ferocious like.

Also yall forgot that some of these people who will play cute races will most likely be female, look at tera and see how many females play elins because of how cute they look, the same with the pomparii creatures as well.

Yea "girls".

• darkedone02darkedone02 Member UncommonPosts: 581

Yall seem to sound like you got a problem with awesome looking animal-like creature with human-like intelligence aka furries. I don't see a problem with them as long as it looks awesome-ish like a worgen in Warcraft, something more ferocious like.

Also yall forgot that some of these people who will play cute races will most likely be female, look at tera and see how many females play elins because of how cute they look, the same with the pomparii creatures as well.

• NanfoodleNanfoodle Member LegendaryPosts: 10,617

Every person thats into furries is gona play this game. Gona make for some odd RP. Maybe they should make a furry server. 

PS, I feel bad for the reporter.

• darkedone02darkedone02 Member UncommonPosts: 581
    Originally posted by Moe4871
    Originally posted by darkedone02

Yea "girls".

i've played with female gamer's on my multi-gaming guild, and they play those what they consider "cute", like the elins and neko-like races.

• RogoshRogosh Member UncommonPosts: 208

Im sure the 4th dominion race will be something fury and cute as well.

"Its better to look ugly and win than pretty and lose"