Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

GeForce Experience BETA

BethelsBoyBethelsBoy Posts: 227Member Uncommon

Anyone try this out yet?  Downloading and installing it right now and gonna give it a go.

A pretty sweet little addition to how much the company is expanding what they do.

" About GeForce Experience

GeForce Experience let’s you automatically achieve the best experience when running 

games on GeForce GPUs. It does this by connecting you to NVIDIA’s cloud data center to 

get the latest optimal game settings and software. 

• Optimal game settings - GeForce Experience automatically optimizes your in-game 

settings based on your hardware configuration, giving you the optimal combination 

of image quality and frame rates for your PC's GPU, CPU, and display.

• Driver Updates - GeForce Experience automatically notifies you of driver updates 
and provides a simple, one-click installation, ensuring you always have the latest 
NVIDIA software to play your games. "

Games Supported by GeForce Experience

GeForce Experience automatically optimizes settings for the following games:

*Core 2 CPUs not current supported

• RaunuRaunu Lewisburg, PAPosts: 483Member
    That's actually pretty cool. I went for an ATI GPU because it was a better buy at the price point I was looking at, but I prefer NVidia. I'm happy to see that they are still adding more reasons to go  with their GPUs

- - "What if the hokey pokey really is what it's all about?" - -

• karmathkarmath Posts: 832Member Uncommon

The small fps gain from something like this would be outweighed by this prog actually running. Just more bloatware to entice casuals/console peasants to think they know what their doing on a PC and ergo; buy nvidia.

0/10 imo.