Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Fuzzy Avatars Solved! Please re-upload your avatar if it was fuzzy!

Won't load

tomr0897tomr0897 Raymond, WAPosts: 13Member Common
I know there have been issues in the past.  After last update game no longer loads. I deleted Pando booster but that did not help. I downloaded client after uninstall, deleted Pando. Updated video drivers. Nothing. Ideas.

Comments

• funconfuncon Key West, FLPosts: 258Member
    Originally posted by tomr0897
    I know there have been issues in the past.  After last update game no longer loads. I deleted Pando booster but that did not help. I downloaded client after uninstall, deleted Pando. Updated video drivers. Nothing. Ideas.

Any error?

• syntax42syntax42 Columbus, OHPosts: 1,305Member Uncommon
    Be more specific.  Is the launcher failing to start?  Is the game failing to start after the launcher has started?
  • GruntyGrunty Fort Worth, TXPosts: 7,042Member Uncommon

Right click on the task bar > select Task Manager > Processes tab > look for lotro.exe or something like that > right click on it and choose End process.

• ThenextbigthingThenextbigthing NuneatonPosts: 104Member
    Originally posted by tomr0897

have you posted this on the lotro forums? You might get more response and some help.

• itgrowlsitgrowls newport news, VAPosts: 2,951Member

could be anything, the firewall software in windows, the firewall software in the router, various antivirus software titles, various security programs with or without parental controls.

Without an error message no ones really going to know.

• AethaerynAethaeryn Kitchener, ONPosts: 1,971Member Uncommon
    I know I had some issues once , crashed when enterering / starting game.  I had to find my "The Lord of the Rings" folder in documents and rename it to "OldLord of the Rings" so that my settings would default.  This allowed me to get in and change them to what I needed.  Before that I could not even get into the game enough to change them.

Wa min God! Se æx on min heafod is!