Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Destiny: Announcement Video Released

2»

Comments

• BattlerockBattlerock Member CommonPosts: 1,393
    Im glad this is console only.
  • uller30uller30 Member UncommonPosts: 125
    What about dust 514? Poor CCP was hoping that would get more people befor other fps games came out. For all the no PC game no way sign me up buy should I spend a few $1k on a gaming home rig to then waste money on console. That makes 0 sense to me sorry Bungie but no PC like all the halo games save te 1st one you can't get a dime from me.
  • NitthNitth Member UncommonPosts: 3,904

Originally posted by uller30
    What about dust 514? Poor CCP was hoping that would get more people befor other fps games came out. For all the no PC game no way sign me up buy should I spend a few $1k on a gaming home rig to then waste money on console. That makes 0 sense to me sorry Bungie but no PC like all the halo games save te 1st one you can't get a dime from me.

I havnt played an fps game on a console since goldeneye on the n64, However, I find myself logging in to Dust almost every night for 2 weeks now.

I's more complex than you average Console shooter i would wager so it might do well for the 'thinkers' on the ps3.

I really don't understand the hate aside from a couple of pc gamers that cant handle it wasn't released on that platform. How many good fps titles are on pc? A shit ton.

Irony is: If every PC gamer says dust is shit, Why do they want play it?

TSW - AoC - Aion - WOW - EVE - Fallen Earth - Co - Rift - || XNA C# Java Development

• WraithoneWraithone Member RarePosts: 3,806
    Looks great. Too bad its console.  I'm not messing up my keyboard and mouse response patterns, by trying to play a console FPS.
    "If you can't kill it, don't make it mad."
  • MMOExposedMMOExposed Member RarePosts: 7,384
    Originally posted by Pretndr01
    Ugh... how lame an MMOFPS not for the PC. imo, cant be an mmo without a PC launch.

Developers said its not a MMO. People on sites like this are causing confusion...

Philosophy of MMO Game Design