Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Will There Be Battlegrounds?

2»

Comments

• shadeviceshadevice Member CommonPosts: 68

So many concerns with new players. If you "coddle" new players, they grow up weaker, less skilled and more reliant on others instead of themselves.

I definitely wouldn't want those types of players on my side. New players should have to endure the struggles of fighting veterans. It will make them better players. Sure it won't be easy, it will be frustrating at times BUT that is what makes a good warrior. 

/thread

• boxsndboxsnd Member UncommonPosts: 438
    Originally posted by shadevice

So many concerns with new players. If you "coddle" new players, they grow up weaker, less skilled and more reliant on others instead of themselves.

I definitely wouldn't want those types of players on my side. New players should have to endure the struggles of fighting veterans. It will make them better players. Sure it won't be easy, it will be frustrating at times BUT that is what makes a good warrior. 

/thread

DAoC was also "coddling" new players with PvE + BGs and they turned out fine :)

DAoC - Excalibur & Camlann