Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

What do yall think of this game?

Out of the 4 or 5 p2p mmorpg's I've played this one has one of the worst party finding systems ever.  Other then that it has the best PvM and PvP combat, a great community, and a very engaging conflict between the Ak'kan and the Humans... ALL AKKAN MUST DIE!!!  Though I would love to see some more individuallity between characters, battle lohan will make up for that.

Damn I though i was replying to a post but oh well.  I'm a long time player of this game.  I really is awesome...

Comments

• tronixz03tronixz03 Member Posts: 12

I've been playing this game for the past few months and all I can say is that if you are going to play this game you need to use your head and your skills on how to earn more fame and experience for you to level up your character.... image

• vartooozavartoooza Member Posts: 1

This game is great especially for its figt system.I hate that "sandwich" fighting system of most other MMORPGS.PvP is also best!This game just ROX::::28::

• TallynTallyn Member UncommonPosts: 217

RYL definetly has the one of the coolest fighting systems for any MMORPG currently, and the PvP battles are a killer selling point that give the game an incredible amount of non-linear action.

However, I can't help but feel like the game is STILL in Alpha. I laughed a while back when the Korean(Was Korean right?) Beta went gold since the game was still so buggy and felt so incomplete. Eventually I gave that to the fact that I couldn't speak a word of whatever language the game was in and I would wait for the game to be translated.

Now however, I get the same exact feeling that the developers never truely finished building the foundations for RYL. Yeah, the battle system rocks, the community is a little better than in other MMOs, and the gameplay is much less linear, in my opinion, than in many other MMOs, but how does all that of that help me when I am falling through stairs and crawling through town due to a massive lag storm. Plus, I can still stand against a wall and with a little bit of petience find a spot where I can jump to the top of it.

I just wished that the game was fleshed out a little more and made ME feel like I was in a stable environment when I play it. And although the action can be very non-linear and kick complete ass, that's about all that RYL has going for it.

I will definetly recommend RYL to would be MMOers (I work at a game store), but I won't hesitate to inform them of the flaws and the hardcore action aspect of the game. The game definetly is not for casual gamers or questers.

Originally posted by vartoooza

This game is great especially for its figt system.I hate that "sandwich" fighting system of most other MMORPGS.PvP is also best!This game just ROX::::28::

yeah.. this game really rocks!!! only few can appriciate this kind of game... the players who's looking for the real challenge!!! imageimageimage

Originally posted by Tallyn

RYL definetly has the one of the coolest fighting systems for any MMORPG currently, and the PvP battles are a killer selling point that give the game an incredible amount of non-linear action.
    However, I can't help but feel like the game is STILL in Alpha. I laughed a while back when the Korean(Was Korean right?) Beta went gold since the game was still so buggy and felt so incomplete. Eventually I gave that to the fact that I couldn't speak a word of whatever language the game was in and I would wait for the game to be translated.
    Now however, I get the same exact feeling that the developers never truely finished building the foundations for RYL. Yeah, the battle system rocks, the community is a little better than in other MMOs, and the gameplay is much less linear, in my opinion, than in many other MMOs, but how does all that of that help me when I am falling through stairs and crawling through town due to a massive lag storm. Plus, I can still stand against a wall and with a little bit of petience find a spot where I can jump to the top of it.
    I just wished that the game was fleshed out a little more and made ME feel like I was in a stable environment when I play it. And although the action can be very non-linear and kick complete ass, that's about all that RYL has going for it.
    I will definetly recommend RYL to would be MMOers (I work at a game store), but I won't hesitate to inform them of the flaws and the hardcore action aspect of the game. The game definetly is not for casual gamers or questers.

yeah.. RYL is the coolest MMORPG now! especially the PvP mode.  imageimageimage
  • Dark_MageDark_Mage Member Posts: 35
    RYL was one of the best free mmos out there I played it for a month and had a blast playin it. the game had lots of cool ideas like the lvling was very simple a nooby player or avg player could get a char to 18 in about 5 hours now like all games the first 5 lvls are a pain but when u get to chose ur class its alot of fun.imageimage

Been there, Done that!!!

• maileezmaileez Member Posts: 14
    yeah! allright!!imageimageimage
    imageimageimage