Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Fuzzy Avatars Solved! Please re-upload your avatar if it was fuzzy!

Ok now do the same thing only SCI-FI

freejackmackfreejackmack feeport, MSPosts: 378Member

I am giving Tera a try and I think it is nice but it is fantasy. I wish there was a SCI-FI game done this well. Not that Tera is perfect but it scratches the itch pretty well kinda brings me back to the days i first tried an mmo. When things where interesting. I love the action combat and the custom tweaks you can do so your skill + your set up allows you to feel like you can stand out maybe or at least get better as you practice and learn over years like a shooter almost.

So yeah just make Tera SCI-FI please. Then we'll go from there.

Comments

• MadDemon64MadDemon64 Maplewood, NJPosts: 1,099Member Uncommon
    Originally posted by freejackmack

I am giving Tera a try and I think it is nice but it is fantasy. I wish there was a SCI-FI game done this well. Not that Tera is perfect but it scratches the itch pretty well kinda brings me back to the days i first tried an mmo. When things where interesting. I love the action combat and the custom tweaks you can do so your skill + your set up allows you to feel like you can stand out maybe or at least get better as you practice and learn over years like a shooter almost.

So yeah just make Tera SCI-FI please. Then we'll go from there.

Picture Tera in a Sci-Fi universe with instanced levels that is 10x better than Tera and you have Phantasy Star Online 2.

Since when is Tuesday a direction?