Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

End of WAC Alpha

KenFisherKenFisher Member UncommonPosts: 5,035

WAC's most recent alpha is wrapping up.   Servers are offline.  No plans yet for additional testing.

Ken Fisher - Semi retired old fart Network Administrator, now working in Network Security.  I don't Forum PVP.  If you feel I've attacked you, it was probably by accident.  When I don't understand, I ask.  Such is not intended as criticism.

Comments

• willstelterwillstelter Member Posts: 19
    Exciting stuff. Keep up the good work!
  • AlomarAlomar Member RarePosts: 1,299
    Impressive stuff, look forward to seeing more of this project.
    Haxus Council Member
    21  year MMO veteran 
    PvP Raid Leader 
    Lover of The Witcher & CD Projekt Red
  • TheAugerTheAuger Member UncommonPosts: 1

I am happy to see that W&C is moving forward once again. It's just too bad that I missed the Alpha test after finally discovering where W&C disapeered to. I Alpha tested a previous version of the game when you had the other site & were using your own forum. All the changes to W&C sound amazing and makes the game completely different from the previous version I tested.

I can't wait till the next testing phase begins.

-TheAuger

• TrokarnTrokarn Member Posts: 68

I too am happy to see WAC moving forward again. I don't know what it is about what you've made so far but I've loved each test since you made RealmLords. I'm disappointed I missed this alpha test, but I hope to make it into the next one. I'm glad to see the direction WAC is going in. It's good to see that the first person shooter-style is still in, I wonder which tester suggested that idea, hehehehe. Anyways, I haven't seen the new rendition of WAC but I'm sure it's great. Keep up the good work, Ken.

-Terk