Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Im Bored Of GW2 Any Alternative??

2»

Comments

• Skooma2Skooma2 Member UncommonPosts: 697
    Originally posted by Theocritus
    Originally posted by Half_Man_Half_Toon
    Originally posted by botrytis
    what you talking about im not hating guild wars 2 is that im just bored of it the game is not fun for me and I dunno why like something is missing big time.

The point is, it is like Skyrim, you get bored with the game, move on. You are not paying a sub, so why bemoan the fact that you are bored on an MMO site? I don't get that. I got bored and aggrivated with Rift and moved on (that was 7 months ago BTW). I didn't come on this site and post a topis that says, 'I am bored with Rift, what now?' I just moved on and I still has a sub in the game but felt I was wasting time in it, so I let the sub expire w/o playing any more. Not a big deal.....

Move on, nothing to see here.

I think you a fan boy but I understand you I play star wars the old republic but it not that good and went back to guild wars 2 but not cygar the only games that I really like was guild wars 1  I play that for 6  long years and also Aion Online for 2 years those are the only MMO"s I really like I never tried WoW Becouse the graphics suck and I did play Skyrim but the only think missing on that game is the community and I also Play Mechwarrior Online thats the Only PC game that is appealing to me but it needs more Mechs, plus I check Twitch.Tv ones in a while and most of those games are suck I dont understand why WoW has so many players playing that game jesus is Horrificaly Ugly Game plus Guild Wars 2 is a Beutifull game the only element missing is FUN.

Funny how some people think the only time you use a period is before com.

I think I love you.

Hedonismbot: Your latest performance was as delectable as dipping my bottom over and over into a bath of the silkiest oils and creams.

• PyukPyuk Member UncommonPosts: 762
    Originally posted by Theocritus
    Originally posted by botrytis
    what you talking about im not hating guild wars 2 is that im just bored of it the game is not fun for me and I dunno why like something is missing big time.

The point is, it is like Skyrim, you get bored with the game, move on. You are not paying a sub, so why bemoan the fact that you are bored on an MMO site? I don't get that. I got bored and aggrivated with Rift and moved on (that was 7 months ago BTW). I didn't come on this site and post a topis that says, 'I am bored with Rift, what now?' I just moved on and I still has a sub in the game but felt I was wasting time in it, so I let the sub expire w/o playing any more. Not a big deal.....

Move on, nothing to see here.

I think you a fan boy but I understand you I play star wars the old republic but it not that good and went back to guild wars 2 but not cygar the only games that I really like was guild wars 1  I play that for 6  long years and also Aion Online for 2 years those are the only MMO"s I really like I never tried WoW Becouse the graphics suck and I did play Skyrim but the only think missing on that game is the community and I also Play Mechwarrior Online thats the Only PC game that is appealing to me but it needs more Mechs, plus I check Twitch.Tv ones in a while and most of those games are suck I dont understand why WoW has so many players playing that game jesus is Horrificaly Ugly Game plus Guild Wars 2 is a Beutifull game the only element missing is FUN.

Funny how some people think the only time you use a period is before com.

Epic +1.

I make spreadsheets at work - I don't want to make them for the games I play.