Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

More Publicity

rk1191rk1191 Member CommonPosts: 17

I made an account on MMORPG.com just for Trials of Ascension.

I'm a bit disappointed by the lack of publicity here. and this probably needs to be remedied. How do?

Comments

• BowenTheKotocBowenTheKotoc Member Posts: 2
    Probably by hyping it, and getting your friends who are interested to join and hype it (note you can only hype after your rep is 5 or higher, but I went from 1 to 33 after one post so it's not hard. I think you can get to 5 just by registering an account and being a repeat visitor for a few days.). You can also try submitting articles for the features page (roughshod has done that already). I'm not sure what else we can do.
  • RoughshodRoughshod Member Posts: 16

Just tell people you know, and come back to this site and others regularly every couple weeks to see if you can add anything. It is early in the game's development (pre-kickstarter) so the awareness is still low.

On the main forums of the site we have a thread about getting an awareness campaign of sorts together.  Has several people working on it when they have time.

http://trialsofascension.com/forum/threads/updating-mmorpg-com.818/#post-18742