Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Fuzzy Avatars Solved! Please re-upload your avatar if it was fuzzy!

Anyone has one of these friends beta keys left? ^^;

ElikalElikal ValhallaPosts: 8,063Member

Yeah I know asking and begging in not stylish. Still, MAYBE someone who preordered has nobody who wants that friend's beta key and would kindly share it with me? ^^

*puppy eyes* image

People don't ask questions to get answers - they ask questions to show how smart they are. - Dogbert

Comments

• vmopedvmoped Athens, GAPosts: 1,708Member

I believe you can still purchase the pc gamer for january of this year to get the mount/beta key.  They hinted in the beta and some interviews that they will be giving away thousands of keys for the next two beta weekends as well mate.

Cheers!

MMO Vet since AOL Neverwinter Nights circa 1992. My MMO beat up your MMO. =S

• LobotomistLobotomist ZagrebPosts: 5,046Member Uncommon
    No, doesnt work anymore

Originally posted by Lobotomist
    No, doesnt work anymore

Weird I just got one for a friend on the 15th since the mag was on sale for 99 cents and it gave him a beta/ mount code.  I have no idea when it is good for.

cheers!

Edit: the pc gamer page says you can apply for the codes through June 30th btw.

• LobotomistLobotomist ZagrebPosts: 5,046Member Uncommon
    Originally posted by vmoped
    No, doesnt work anymore

Weird I just got one for a friend on the 15th since the mag was on sale for 99 cents and it gave him a beta/ mount code.  I have no idea when it is good for.

cheers!

Digital edition ?

I heared that you can not get that digital edition anymore...

Originally posted by vmoped
    No, doesnt work anymore

cheers!

Digital edition ?

I heared that you can not get that digital edition anymore...

Yup, like I said, they are on sale as of Thursday.

cheers