Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Tera: waiting and waiting and oh ... not anymore

2»

Comments

• PivotelitePivotelite Member UncommonPosts: 2,145
    Originally posted by olepi

I'm glad I stumbled across this thread, I was starting to think about trying the game out. Not now; I'll wait for a while longer.

It's a free-to-play game, except if you really want to play it, you have to pay. No thanks.

Not true, you can not buy your way to faster queue times. Founder is the status you get for previously owning the game before the game went F2P, TERA is no longer sold by frogster, amazon, or EME. You have to find yourself old boxed copies leftover from retailers if you want founder.

• Eir_SEir_S Member UncommonPosts: 4,440
    Didn't DC Universe Online have the same problem in the week after they went F2P?  I think once the initial burst of players that didn't want to buy the box wears off and tries the game for a few days, there won't be a queue anymore.
  • jtcgsjtcgs Member Posts: 1,777
    Originally posted by Pivotelite
    Originally posted by Kanester
    What server you on? INT -Kill(?) server is 10mins max wait. Really enjoying TERA again. :)

You're a founder(meaning you bought the game in the past), that means you get priority queue over F2P, your wait time is 10 minutes as a founder which is pretty ridiculous.

The queue for F2P players on Killian can get as high as 3000 people lol.

This is suprising how? It falls in line with all the little things the company has been neglecting, even the actual game maker in Korea, they have done little to actually improve the games chances for success since it was released in Korea 2 years ago. Expanding end game, doing nothing to fix the starting part, making crafting accessable to new players by reducing costs...making the guide worth something and increasing the amount of information that is vastly missing on much of the game.

“I hope we shall crush...in its birth the aristocracy of our moneyed corporations, which dare already to challenge our government to a trial of strength and bid defiance to the laws of our country." ~Thomes Jefferson

• stayontargetstayontarget Member RarePosts: 6,519
    Originally posted by jtcgs
    /snip

This is suprising how? It falls in line with all the little things the company has been neglecting, even the actual game maker in Korea, they have done little to actually improve the games chances for success since it was released in Korea 2 years ago. Expanding end game, doing nothing to fix the starting part, making crafting accessable to new players by reducing costs...making the guide worth something and increasing the amount of information that is vastly missing on much of the game.

um where have you been?  Everything you posted they have been twinking and fixing.  they revaped the starting zone a long time ago........seiges are in the making and should be out soon.  Crafting has been already revamped...

I ask again wth was the last time you played?

Velika: City of Wheels: Among the mortal races, the humans were the only one that never built cities or great empires; a curse laid upon them by their creator, Gidd, forced them to wander as nomads for twenty centuries...

• JimmyYOJimmyYO Member UncommonPosts: 519
    If I want a game that looks like wow and plays like a ARPG i'll play Diablo 3
  • AkulasAkulas Member RarePosts: 3,006
    Founders get priority then its f2p + elite who have to wait for the longest.

This isn't a signature, you just think it is.

• stayontargetstayontarget Member RarePosts: 6,519
    Originally posted by emperorwings
    Founders get priority then its f2p + elite who have to wait for the longest.

yes and your point?

Velika: City of Wheels: Among the mortal races, the humans were the only one that never built cities or great empires; a curse laid upon them by their creator, Gidd, forced them to wander as nomads for twenty centuries...

• WraithoneWraithone Member RarePosts: 3,806
    Originally posted by JimmyYO

I really, REALLY wish WoW had Tera's graphics... ^^  As for D3, Path of Exile and Torchlight 2 are more fun to me.

http://www.pathofexile.com/

http://www.torchlight2game.com/

I've already run to level 60 three times (lancer, slayer, warrior). I'm currently working on berzerker.  I must say that I've not seen this many players in the game since launch.

"If you can't kill it, don't make it mad."
  • Punk999Punk999 Member UncommonPosts: 882
    Originally posted by JimmyYO

Are you ever positive about any mmo? image

"Negaholics are people who become addicted to negativity and self-doubt, they find fault in most things and never seem to be satisfied."
    ^MMORPG.com

• Tyvolus4Tyvolus4 Member UncommonPosts: 192
    oh, cue was been gone for days now OP.  a little patience is a wonderful thing...that and common sense.
  • snapfusionsnapfusion Member Posts: 954
    Originally posted by spirus7

Q time 5 to 12 hours

Tera is a good game and me and my guild like it ( liked it ) alot!! BUT ..hell no we wont wait again so many hours to play ..bye Tera

I really like something and I want it for free and I want it right now, okay noted.

• DakeruDakeru Member EpicPosts: 3,802
    This "of course this is f2p but if you want to be able to login within a reasonable time you have to pay after all" attitude is cracking me up. It's the same as the new teleport on swtor.
    Harbinger of Fools
  • PivotelitePivotelite Member UncommonPosts: 2,145
    Originally posted by Dakeru
    This "of course this is f2p but if you want to be able to login within a reasonable time you have to pay after all" attitude is cracking me up. It's the same as the new teleport on swtor.

Too bad it's nothing like that because you can't buy faster queues, it sure is misinformation in here.

The OP is just dumb.

• bcbullybcbully Member EpicPosts: 11,838
    what level can you do battle grounds?
    "We see fundamentals and we ape in"
  • rommellorommello Member, Newbie CommonPosts: 185

heh dont worry most pppl quit around 40 so those ques should soon be gone

60 levels of crap pve content, if i wanted pvp i would play some other game

hallo ~_~

• cybertruckercybertrucker Member UncommonPosts: 1,117
    I love that I am an elite member and have 0 queue. I think all the F2P should use this system. Time is money as the saying goes. But to the OP bye!. Hope you enjoyed your limited free play time.