Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

It ain't all peaches and cream, but...

bcbullybcbully Member EpicPosts: 11,838

on some nights it's the best mmorpg I've played.

So many highs and lows, all in varing degrees. 4:24am. Four or five stories with four or five examples of todays ride, I'm going to bed though... 

"We see fundamentals and we ape in"

Comments

• AresPLAresPL Member UncommonPosts: 292
    well for me 1st game that I played in chinese was 9D while waiting for english version to check if its worth waiting, from that time I often check games before they come to us, usually its 1h-1day to decide, but with AoW I played in chinese for 6 months
  • DeitylightDeitylight Member UncommonPosts: 103

So this is what i've been doing in the past few day in Age of Wushu

I was invited by the boss of the dungeon via Dark Soul style to kill a party running an instanced called Twilight Village dressed as assasins, we overpowered  them, making them run all the way to the river side. I didn't give chase because I was being paid to gaurd the boss, not to chase around a bunch of people assulting the  twilight village.

Yesterday my school helped the emei win against the tangmen, that was pretty fun also with the massive amounts of spin2win to require to take out those human juggernauts were insane but we did it none the less.

I also visited the goontangclan base the other day because quite frankly I was interested in join their guild so I dueled a bunch of their members who were around my level and won the majority of fights.( I mean these are the same guys from eve and because of their sheer numbers won all of their fights against other powerful guilds noticably the vietnam guild.)

My only complaint about the game so far is that I can't find time to gather or craft because I'm to busy doing other stuff in thewhich is likely a personal problem on my end.

• bcbullybcbully Member EpicPosts: 11,838
    Originally posted by Deitylight

So this is what i've been doing in the past few day in Age of Wushu

I was invited by the boss of the dungeon via Dark Soul style to kill a party running an instanced called Twilight Village dressed as assasins, we overpowered  them, making them run all the way to the river side. I didn't give chase because I was being paid to gaurd the boss, not to chase around a bunch of people assulting the  twilight village.

Yesterday my school helped the emei win against the tangmen, that was pretty fun also with the massive amounts of spin2win to require to take out those human juggernauts were insane but we did it none the less.

I also visited the goontangclan base the other day because quite frankly I was interested in join their guild so I dueled a bunch of their members who were around my level and won the majority of fights.( I mean these are the same guys from eve and because of their sheer numbers won all of their fights against other powerful guilds noticably the vietnam guild.)

My only complaint about the game so far is that I can't find time to gather or craft because I'm to busy doing other stuff in thewhich is likely a personal problem on my end.

Yeah that was one of the lows... Tangmen here. The Royal Guards and Shaolin didn't show up. We were overwhelmed. Following are fearless leader Ting Ting  (a player, our school master) who has lead us to many vicotries, we tried to engage in asymetrical warfare. We did gain ground, there were just too many.

Yep that was a low, not as low as being camped by 7 demigodz earlier in the day. They were apparently upset about a few carts a may have robbed. I fought and died 6 times. I'll even the score by the end of the weekend though. 2-6 right now.

"We see fundamentals and we ape in"