Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Some associated with this game should be ashamed!

The amount of hate and vitriol I have had shown towards me in PMs here,  the official forums and in game is amazing and quite shameful.  The amount of hypocriticalism is off the hook here and at thier official forums.  Some of you think I have this "unhealthy" hate toward this game,  which is farthest from the truth.   Read my lips....I LOVE THE GAME / I DISPISE THE COMPANY....got it???  The "straw that broke the camels back " for me after 11+ years of dedication to the game and the allied side is the clear corruption of certain Senior command players and CRS backing decisions WITHOUT having any avenues to appeal unfair decisions.  Regardless of how some of you want to spin it "Letting ONE paying customer have control over ANOTHER PAYING customers fun in a game is FLAWED at its core".

I have never discussed this in public and only discussed it with a few trusted friends in game,  but roughly 5 years ago their was a particular player that told me on Teamspeak that was well aware my wife ( at the time) and step daughter was listening that he wanted to "rape and kill" both of them because he was mad at me because of certain air brigade rotations and that he couldn't fly his "favorite" plane.  I immediately reported this to CRS and can anybody guess what happened to him?  THATS RIGHT BOB!  NOTHING and now is a proud member of Allied High Command.  So before all you hardcore game supporters judge me about my rants here and on their highly moderated forums,  there is ALWAYS 2 sides to the story,  and 95% of the time you only hear theirs because everything else there is deleted

-Rig

Former GM and associate game designer for SOE and Square Enix.  (2001-2008)

Comments

• ZbusZbus Member Posts: 116
    Originally posted by Rigamortis

The amount of hate and vitriol I have had shown towards me in PMs here,  the official forums and in game is amazing and quite shameful.  The amount of hypocriticalism is off the hook here and at thier official forums.  Some of you think I have this "unhealthy" hate toward this game,  which is farthest from the truth.   Read my lips....I LOVE THE GAME / I DISPISE THE COMPANY....got it???  The "straw that broke the camels back " for me after 11+ years of dedication to the game and the allied side is the clear corruption of certain Senior command players and CRS backing decisions WITHOUT having any avenues to appeal unfair decisions.  Regardless of how some of you want to spin it "Letting ONE paying customer have control over ANOTHER PAYING customers fun in a game is FLAWED at its core".

I have never discussed this in public and only discussed it with a few trusted friends in game,  but roughly 5 years ago their was a particular player that told me on Teamspeak that was well aware my wife ( at the time) and step daughter was listening that he wanted to "rape and kill" both of them because he was mad at me because of certain air brigade rotations and that he couldn't fly his "favorite" plane.  I immediately reported this to CRS and can anybody guess what happened to him?  THATS RIGHT BOB!  NOTHING and now is a proud member of Allied High Command.  So before all you hardcore game supporters judge me about my rants here and on their highly moderated forums,  there is ALWAYS 2 sides to the story,  and 95% of the time you only hear theirs because everything else there is deleted

-Rig

Wow people are PMing you here thats nutz.

• anfiach`anfiach` Member UncommonPosts: 110
    That's the sort of thing you record and turn in to law enforcement.