Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Wizard101: Pack-a-Palooza Dragon Pack Contest!

Comments

• mezumezu Member Posts: 1
    chameleon
  • evilwizardleoevilwizardleo Member UncommonPosts: 1
    There are so many good and great pets and I have a favorite for each class but what I have to base my pick on is which one of my pets gives my wizard what I feel is best for my wizard of that school and with that in mind, my death wizard's pet wins, so I choose the Ghost Dragon.
  • EmilDragonEmilDragon Member Posts: 1

My favorite pet is the Night Hawk, when i first started playing my friend got me the pack. So, my Night Hawk is pretty special to me. And i'm sure all of your pets out there are as well. So, My answer is Night Hawk.

Player,

Emily Dragoneyes.

• bbaker5590bbaker5590 Member Posts: 1
    it would have to be the Deer Knight
  • sharked42sharked42 Member Posts: 6
    jade oni
  • OgiDaysOgiDays Member Posts: 2
    Mischevious Minstrel!!!
  • plush140plush140 Member Posts: 2

My favorite pet would have to be, the Wooly Mammoth! One reason is because its really powerful and it is an amaing pet and spell. I'm also ICE!

- Mason SwiftForge

• CodyShadow12CodyShadow12 Member Posts: 1
    Tailstorm Pantera
  • pigalopp97pigalopp97 Member Posts: 1
    Mythic Beast
  • atley1121atley1121 Member Posts: 9

My favorite pet is the SPARK BEAST, I love the SPARK BEAST because it gives a storm card at baby that gives 40% more on a storm spell, and i like it because when it is teen it will give you 10% more heath when my cousin trained it to teen she saw that her heath was up and mine too, so that is just a little info i know , if i get picked my email is : [email protected] if i don't get picked it is not much of a deal because IT IS JUST A GAME!

• moon_dancermoon_dancer Member Posts: 1
    My favorite is my ICE WYVERN. She has helpful talents (health and spritely), a useful card (ancient wyveryn - one of the rare over time ice spells), and I love his happy dance. She makes me laugh and keeps it light when the going gets tough.
  • haleebugg34haleebugg34 Member Posts: 1
    My favorite pet so far in Wizard101 has got  to be, the Carnation Pixie :)
  • xseaverxxseaverx Member Posts: 1
    Forest Beast

MMORPG.com has partnered with KingsIsle Entertainment to bring you the Wizard101 Pack-a-Palooza Dragon Pack Contest! Fifteen lucky winners will receive a key code granting them the following:

1. 3 Permanent Epic Dragon Mounts (Bone Dragon, Cloud Wyvern, Skyvern)
    2. 3 Epic Dragon pets (Ghost Dragon, Vigilant Dragon, Blaze Beast)
    3. 10,000 Crowns!
    If that sounds like an awesome prize pack to you, you'll be glad to know that entering for your chance to receive one is actually pretty simple! All you need to do is tell us what your favorite Wizard101 pet is in the comments below and we'll select fifteen entries at random as our winners.

Entries will be accepted between now and Monday, February 11. We'll announce our winners on Tuesday, February 12.  Please only submit a single entry; duplicate entries will be disqualified.

Learn more about the Wizard101 Pack-a-Palooza.

• CatGirlAlenaCatGirlAlena Member Posts: 2
    My favorite pet is the Whiptail Pantera
  • svo007svo007 Member Posts: 3
    Chimera
  • ZeroUltimaZeroUltima Member Posts: 1
    The Penumbra Drake is my favorite pet ^^
  • prodigylegend4956prodigylegend4956 Member UncommonPosts: 2
    DEER KNIGHT!
  • coalthedragoncoalthedragon Member Posts: 1
    I really like the spider golem pet, even though I don't have one.
  • rockhouse13rockhouse13 Member Posts: 1
    my favorite pet is the phonix
  • plush140plush140 Member Posts: 2
    My favorite pet would have to be the Wooly Mammoth! Because i'm ice and its a great spell and a great pet!
  • wolfgirl123wolfgirl123 Member Posts: 1
    my favorite pet is the helephant
  • aqua689aqua689 Member Posts: 2
    Hello, Hannah Shadowrider here, and my favorite pet is the Brave Hound.
  • prodigylegend4956prodigylegend4956 Member UncommonPosts: 2
    MINE WOULD HAVE TO BE A DEER KNIGHT!!! :D
  • nateyo10nateyo10 Member UncommonPosts: 1
    I love the Leopard. Its soo cute
  • MrblingblingMrblingbling Member Posts: 1

I LOVE The Mist triton , because he looks cool, scaley, dark, and evil. Also gives a awesome card and epic stats!

image     And indeed he is royal...

This discussion has been closed.