Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Wizard101: Pack-a-Palooza Dragon Pack Contest!

Comments

• fatdude802fatdude802 Member CommonPosts: 1

My favorite Pet is my snowball becuase he is cute and worth every penny i spent on him!!!!!!

• doglover245doglover245 Member Posts: 1
    my fave pet is the babydactyl!!! it is soo cute with its little fang and i love how its spells bind togeather like how its may cast windstorm helps its stormzilla spell that it gives it is soo over powering i eqip it all the time i dont care if my little baby oliver (babydactyl) does not go with my clothes he is always there by my side he is soo awesome if your a storm wizard or not you should defitianly buy the prehistoric bundle to get it it it totally epic i can't wait till my babydactyl gets to ancient infact he is sooo good at battling now i can't call him BABY olvier now i should now call him LORD oliver thanks kingsisle for making such awesome stuff including the BABYDACTYL!!! thanks so so so sooooooooooo much! luv from your biggest  fan courtney dragon gem level 53 fire :3 :D :) go babydactyl!!!!!!!!!!

• MollyDeathMollyDeath Member Posts: 1
    Ice Hound
  • flcowboyflcowboy Member Posts: 1

My Favorite Pet Would Have To Be: The Sheep

~ Kane Deathwalker ~

• coolkc456coolkc456 Member UncommonPosts: 1

Chimera pet!

<3

-Scarlet SilverSinger

Level 90 Sorcerer

• CinnachickCinnachick Member UncommonPosts: 1

My favorite pet is probably my Wolfhound, Madame Lucy. She is currently at Ancient, and I like her because of the Storm Trap and the "May Cast Unicorn"... which she does often. Very helpful on my Storm wizard.

~Taryn Stormrider~

• ChuckOChuckO Member UncommonPosts: 2
    Originally posted by MikeB

MMORPG.com has partnered with KingsIsle Entertainment to bring you the Wizard101 Pack-a-Palooza Dragon Pack Contest! Fifteen lucky winners will receive a key code granting them the following:

1. 3 Permanent Epic Dragon Mounts (Bone Dragon, Cloud Wyvern, Skyvern)
    2. 3 Epic Dragon pets (Ghost Dragon, Vigilant Dragon, Blaze Beast)
    3. 10,000 Crowns!
    If that sounds like an awesome prize pack to you, you'll be glad to know that entering for your chance to receive one is actually pretty simple! All you need to do is tell us what your favorite Wizard101 pet is in the comments below and we'll select fifteen entries at random as our winners.

Entries will be accepted between now and Monday, February 11. We'll announce our winners on Tuesday, February 12.  Please only submit a single entry; duplicate entries will be disqualified.

Learn more about the Wizard101 Pack-a-Palooza.

• RonmRonm Member Posts: 1
    My Favorite Pet is the Red Ghost!!!!!!
  • ravager102ravager102 Member Posts: 1

My fave pet has gotta be the brave hound. Feels like my companion that's always there  and ican rely  him when i need him

• pchypiepchypie Member UncommonPosts: 1

i love all the wizard 101 pets its hard to choose just one

they are all great in there own way

• magnus1magnus1 Member Posts: 1
    ninja pig
  • kilroy2112kilroy2112 Member CommonPosts: 1
    Mt favorite is my Storm Beetle.
  • DavidFIreflameDavidFIreflame Member Posts: 1

My favourtie pet is Blaze beast,

because it just so adorable, it also given me a fireblade to boost myself attacks even while I was questing or doing pvp. Blaze beast is a very good pet for fire wizards. One more thing that I like about Blaze beast is that it look like a mixed of bat and cat, this combination come out to be looking very cute and also look like a magical flying cat, which perfectly fit the game of Wizard101. Everytime I got a Blaze beast from a hatch, I always named it, Baby Kitty!

• Katie11225Katie11225 Member Posts: 1
    My favorite pet is the nutcracker
  • ibrahim10033ibrahim10033 Member Posts: 1

My favorite pet is My starfish, CoCo.                I really want to win this so so so so bad so please pick me. My birthday is on Febuary 12 and i really want this as a present.

thanks

• fireblazer25fireblazer25 Member Posts: 1

My favorite pet in the entire Wizard101, is the my first pet PIGGLE. Even though this pet maybe the worst pet in Wizard101, it is still the most valuable because it is the FIRST pet everybody gets.

• mkoirala123mkoirala123 Member Posts: 3
    Mine is efreet
  • caradorycaradory Member Posts: 1
    My favorite pet would be the frostcaller because, I think it's cool color and feature wise and also the skill wise. Train it right and you get the best pet for pvp and also the best pet for yourself to showoff and share as well to let other people have a chance of them getting the same talents as your pet.
  • pearl331107pearl331107 Member UncommonPosts: 1
    Aqua Dragon :)
  • CBBMAN19999CBBMAN19999 Member Posts: 3
    Emberstone Tiger. I'm a Clemson Tigers soon-to-be-student (soon as in 6 years) so of course my favorite pet is the tiger.
  • charwitcharwit Member Posts: 1
    Fiendish Foo Dog
  • GreenkitGreenkit Member UncommonPosts: 1
    My Fa?vorite Pet Is The Snow Owl!!!!! :D
  • mythfighter44mythfighter44 Member Posts: 1
    I really like the Triton pet. It seems cool, comes with a cool card too, and It's just amazing.
  • ChuckOChuckO Member UncommonPosts: 2
    My favorite pet is probably my Wolfhound
  • alkylaalkyla Member Posts: 1
    my favorite pet is the Ram Warrior his name is Sir Haley
This discussion has been closed.