Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Wizard101: Pack-a-Palooza Dragon Pack Contest!

Comments

• sonofmowgefsonofmowgef Member Posts: 1
    Ianthine Spectre is my fav pet in this game, it perfectly matches my death school wizard when he's wearing his umbral shroud gear from the nightmare pack.
  • Jennell8DJennell8D Member Posts: 1
    My most favorite pet in my opinion is the white winter owl, because its so cute i love owl and it has really good stats and gives fairy talent too.  :)
  • deni61deni61 Member Posts: 1
    My favorite pet is my new turtle, Roxie!
  • wolf537wolf537 Member Posts: 3

My Favorite would have to be the Penumbra Drake Dragon. It is the only pet you can get from a pack that automatically, The Pedigree is 75, And that it automatically gives “May Cast Dragonblade” at teen and Curse at adult!! Good Luck to everybody!! Hope i get a chance to win ANYTHING!! Good Luck!!!

• chinyo419chinyo419 Member Posts: 1
    My Favorite Animal is The Mythical Beast Cause It is cute and funny and also is my best friend
  • zayah360zayah360 Member Posts: 1
    there are so many great pets so its pretty hard to choose but if i must choose one i would say LEOPARD, its just so cute. i also think that kingsisle should make a black jaguar pet (death school)
  • iridiandawiziridiandawiz Member Posts: 1
    Shadow Phoenix
  • isaiahbrown911isaiahbrown911 Member Posts: 2
    I also like the Jade Oni,Wraith,Storm Beetle,and the heck hound. thxs ttyl -_- !
  • syjumiksyjumik Member UncommonPosts: 2
    my favorite pet is my judgement Madame Belle. She is great in battle and has saved me many times with multiple castings of sprite. my daughters and i love Wizard101 we have been playing as a family for 2 years now. thxs for the chance to win.
  • scrb999scrb999 Member Posts: 1
    I love all pets on wizard101, but I would have to say my favorite is my Eyebendito named Chico. The Eyebendito is a really cute pet that is both adorable and weird at the same time, and through hatching you can create one with excellent stats. I named him Chico because he is kind of Mexican looking. I think the Eyebendito is a great pet because through hatching it can learn amazing talents and it is a super cute and funny pet that can always inspire a "LOL".
  • fionaskyridefionaskyride Member Posts: 1
    My Faorite pet is any pet that can heal and tower shield. Like the graveyard gnome.  i would like for the pet to heal more often though.
  • tsandefertsandefer Member Posts: 1
    My favorite pet in Wizard101 is the Bone Dragon because it gives a good attack card and looks really cool.
  • randy666randy666 Member Posts: 1
    my favorite so far would have to be my fire beetle, he casts a fire trap nearly everytime i casts a fire AOT spell (i do love link and power link),  has both spell defy and spell proof, and likes to cast spritely way too often (especially when an AOT spell is cast.  other team-mates get irritated waiting for for my pet to stop doing spritely thinking it is stealing the chance of thier pet healing them.).
  • shadowdragon14shadowdragon14 Member Posts: 1
    Earth Walker
  • i love every pet in wizard101 but i love the scarecrow
  • joeydonaldjoeydonald Member Posts: 1
    my favriot pet is my silverback wildclaw
  • tomas318tomas318 Member Posts: 2
    My favorite pet is the efreet by far it is feirce and stylish! My name on w101 is Mitchell Strongpetal! See ya in the game! :D
  • Tasha0864Tasha0864 Member Posts: 1
    My favorite is the Efreet pet. I'm the proud owner of one from my primary school :)
  • FireDoomDragonFireDoomDragon Member UncommonPosts: 1

The Ruby Shenlong Dragon! :D

• snapback_youngnsnapback_youngn Member Posts: 1
    My favorite pet is the Firezilla it helps me alot when im in trouble in battle. Also it is a very cool pet to have with me it is just awesome in my opinion.
  • WizardQueen609WizardQueen609 Member Posts: 1

my favorite wizard101 pet is the deer night

• tgm1101tgm1101 Member Posts: 1
    MY FAVORITE PET IS THE NINJA PIG!!!!!!
  • 166957lu666166957lu666 Member Posts: 1
    Snowball
  • DarkslighterDarkslighter Member Posts: 1
    Deer Knight
  • AlanisetteAlanisette Member CommonPosts: 1
    Mine is the Storm Hound. Such an underadmired pet, I believe.
This discussion has been closed.