Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Wizard101: Pack-a-Palooza Dragon Pack Contest!

Comments

• GoosecakeGoosecake Member Posts: 2
    I just love the Humongofrog pet! It can cast the Mythblade spell to give me a boost, and can cast Mythtrap spell to give me another boost! It also gives sprietly, which it uses a ton! It also gives me +4% Power pips. That really helps me because I don't have a lot of power pip chance.. only 72% so It really helps! It also allows me to get the Gold Kraken from hatching with a normal kraken, which is AWESOME! Humungofrogs are the best :)
  • hunterblade25hunterblade25 Member Posts: 2

Sea dragon ^.^

• goldentoadgoldentoad Member Posts: 1
    Vote - starfish
  • surfer616surfer616 Member Posts: 1
    my favorite pet is the red dragon.it is so awsome that when it becomes an epic i will ride it all the time.!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• darkheart93darkheart93 Member Posts: 1
    My Hollow Knight :)
  • brendamavis1brendamavis1 Member Posts: 1

my favorite pet is the shen long dragon becouse he has feint,spell proof and pain giver.

• AlexwashereAlexwashere Member Posts: 1
    My favorite is the brave hound.
  • zaty1000zaty1000 Member Posts: 1
    My favorite pet on Wizard101 is the Panthera.
  • antonio9810antonio9810 Member Posts: 1
    my favorite pet is heck hound, cause it boosts my fire spells and heals a lot, and blades me :)
  • lamaboy44lamaboy44 Member Posts: 1
    My favorite pet is the Defender Pig. It offers a Dryad spell and may unlock the Spell-proof ability.
  • kingmatt1991kingmatt1991 Member Posts: 1
    Patrioctic Leprechaun is my favorite pet because its very cool to see Uncle Sam look alike makes me laugh and how he carrys around a pot full of silver  XD best pet ever :P
  • supergirl12345supergirl12345 Member Posts: 2

my fav pet is the stormzilla because its party fire,storm and that my best  schools ^-^ :D

• pullapapepullapape Member Posts: 1
    My favorite wizard101 pet is the ice cat because you can make it get really great talents, such as: proof, defy, fairy, unicorn and sprite. Also, it comes with a card, it is balance blade or dragon blade (I forgot) i just love love love love ice cat! My ice cat has been through many hatches and it just can't get any better. I just love my ice cats ;)
  • General_WinterGeneral_Winter Member Posts: 1
    My favourite pet of Wizard101 would be the Assailing Dragon or Sea Dragon because of the talents that they have are really good. 
  • seadragon1234seadragon1234 Member Posts: 1
    SEA DRAGONS ARE THE BEST PETS IN THE WORLD JUST SAYING!!!!!!!
  • Awesome00Awesome00 Member Posts: 1
    The Storm cat.
  • superwizardo999superwizardo999 Member Posts: 2

My Favorite Pet Is my Giraffe

It Does Healing with unicorn and sprite and gives me one pixie card

• fireguy1230fireguy1230 Member Posts: 1
    My favorite pet is probably the new velociraptor pet. its so cool!
  • mortal38mortal38 Member Posts: 1
    my favorite pet is my samoorai Bo
  • supergirl12345supergirl12345 Member Posts: 2
    my fav pet is the stormzilla because i love the schools fire and storm ^-^ :D
  • bjeandbjeand Member UncommonPosts: 1
    Fragmented dragon and if I had a second choice it would be the buddy dragon
  • Terror101Terror101 Member UncommonPosts: 1

mine is the RAIN BEATLE.

• OldCharlotteOldCharlotte Member CommonPosts: 1
    Love my Dread Grimoire.  Couldn't get along without it.
  • cdxtheevilcdxtheevil Member Posts: 3
    penumbra drake
  • Aatavw1Aatavw1 Member Posts: 1
    Mine is the Bone Dragon it gives Bone Dragon card but its way stronger!!! :D
This discussion has been closed.