Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Wizard101: Pack-a-Palooza Dragon Pack Contest!

Comments

• punkygrant1punkygrant1 Member Posts: 1
    my favorite pet is my storm hawk because he helps me out in battle and because he's cute
  • buygive0endbuygive0end Member UncommonPosts: 1
    Emerald Cyclops (dragon blade!!!)
  • omarelsabayeomarelsabaye Member Posts: 1

sea dragon

• tyjeter10tyjeter10 Member Posts: 1

My favorite pet is my Giraffe, Miss Oliver <3. I wish I could find a pic, she's probably the cutest here :P

• cool16745cool16745 Member UncommonPosts: 1
    Spiritual Dragon
  • shadi246810shadi246810 Member Posts: 2
    Jade Oni
  • coihezpvx9coihezpvx9 Member UncommonPosts: 1
    Therizinosaurus (61)
  • zambo22zambo22 Member Posts: 3

my favorite pet is the Reaver is so cool and Balance and gives sprite and hatches reavers and more

• shadi246810shadi246810 Member Posts: 2
    Jade Oni
  • rose655rose655 Member UncommonPosts: 1

jade oni

• S7ven426S7ven426 Member Posts: 3
    My favourite pet is Sea Dragon. i Like it because its cute :))

Originally posted by MikeB

MMORPG.com has partnered with KingsIsle Entertainment to bring you the Wizard101 Pack-a-Palooza Dragon Pack Contest! Fifteen lucky winners will receive a key code granting them the following:

1. 3 Permanent Epic Dragon Mounts (Bone Dragon, Cloud Wyvern, Skyvern)
    2. 3 Epic Dragon pets (Ghost Dragon, Vigilant Dragon, Blaze Beast)
    3. 10,000 Crowns!
    If that sounds like an awesome prize pack to you, you'll be glad to know that entering for your chance to receive one is actually pretty simple! All you need to do is tell us what your favorite Wizard101 pet is in the comments below and we'll select fifteen entries at random as our winners.

Entries will be accepted between now and Monday, February 11. We'll announce our winners on Tuesday, February 12.  Please only submit a single entry; duplicate entries will be disqualified.

Learn more about the Wizard101 Pack-a-Palooza.

UPDATE: If you're having issues posting into the comments, click here.

My favourite pet is sea dragon. :))

• heavy798heavy798 Member Posts: 1
    Wyverns hoard pack
    Sea Dragon :)))image

• Tbone124Tbone124 Member Posts: 1

Frost Caller ( ice collosus and saytr hybrid) because it has 5 Epic slots in its Talents

• cakeburgercakeburger Member Posts: 1
    My favourite pet is the sea dragon because it is a pretty cool pet and also, if you get it to adult, it gives you a card called tower shield which makes any attack do 50% less damage. This card is very helpful in any situation. Also, in grub guardian, it is quite effective on the big guys.
    is this SPAM  - i can't post to enter the wizard101 dragon pack contest - this should be reported
  • SkullslingerSkullslinger Member Posts: 2
    I Love My Cloud Beast aned Otis! He reminds me of the Snow Monster in the EMpire Strieks Back!
    PLEASE ACCEPT MY ENTRY OF FAVORITE WIZARD101 PET AS REAVER.  I HOPE THIS COUNTS AS AN ENTRY.
  • SAfricanQueenSAfricanQueen Member Posts: 1
     My favourite would have to be the fairy. She's so small and adorable. ALso she goes so well with the theme of wizard 101! But I love all the pets especially the dragons
  • SkullslingerSkullslinger Member Posts: 2

My absolute favorite pet is my Cloud Beast named Otis! Hw reminds me of the Snow Beast in the movie Them EMoire STrikes Back!

THANKFR TAKING MY ENTRY

• purplepony2purplepony2 Member Posts: 1
    MY ALL TIME FAVORITE PET ON WIZARD101  IS   THE AMAZING  DEATH BAT.  : )
  • norman728norman728 Member UncommonPosts: 146

MY Favorite Is NINJA PIG!!!!

• plumeriasjplumeriasj Member UncommonPosts: 2
    my favorite is a wraith
  • StormbeastStormbeast Member Posts: 1
    Even though I prefer my storm toon, I like the looks of the Deer Knight the best; just not a pet to be messed with!
This discussion has been closed.