Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Wizard101: Pack-a-Palooza Dragon Pack Contest!

Comments

• hmsQTpiehmsQTpie Member Posts: 2
    My favorite pet would have to be the Primal Wildclaw
  • kanubaskanubas Member Posts: 1
    Hydra
  • MRNelsonMRNelson Member Posts: 2
    Picking just one favorite pet is a difficult task, as I have so many different and unique pets, about 46 in total.  However, I would have to pick my rarest, my Yellow Elf.  Coming in a close second would be my black cat, Midnight, and the first pet that I ever hatched, my Storm Salamander.
  • TaigtyrTaigtyr Member Posts: 1
    I would have to go with either the Assailing Dragon, or the Sea Dragon. More Epic talents on my Sea Dragon, but I like the way the 'flying' type dragons look.
  • Fernpaw7Fernpaw7 Member Posts: 1
    My favorite pet is the pioneer dragon.
  • bboyzacharybboyzachary Member Posts: 3
    Originally posted by sstamour
    Jade Oni

lol

• fionaffionaf Member UncommonPosts: 1
    My Guardian Foo Dog
  • suzan457suzan457 Member Posts: 1
    samoorai which heals everyone and good too :)
  • awesomeness874awesomeness874 Member Posts: 1
    Mine will have to be the new VELOCIRAPTOR pet! :D its just awesome
  • firegirl101firegirl101 Member Posts: 1

My favorite pet is my pet princess jack and she's a
    Storm Beetle  she's a great companion because if your wizard is secondary storm the storm beetle will do stormblade every once in a while. If i could choose second place it would be my adorable Blue Banshee Madame Shadow because she usually wins first place in the pet derby.  And third goes to my Life Troll Lord Hunter  because i ... i dont know

• PokeDragon98PokeDragon98 Member Posts: 1
    The game is just so awesome, and there are countless pets to choose from. I mean each and every one is awesome in its own way and can be made awesome. But, I think dragons rule. My favorite pet is the aqua dragon. It gives a balance blade which is helpful to any wizard. I have also notices that most heal and give resist which is one of the best combos. Besides, the dragon looks cool with its aqua colors and the stripes. So, there be dragons!

PS. I hope to be one of the last responses! You know what they say, save the best for last. In this case, its the pet. AQUA DRAGONS RULE!
  • ElizjahElizjah Member Posts: 1
    Hello peeps :) My favorite is the Midnight Sprite
  • youngboizyoungboiz Member Posts: 1
    Mines the normal DRAGON, My most favorite and first i've ever bought. It's AWESOME! :D <3
  • Treevor7Treevor7 Member Posts: 1
    my favorite pet is the the chimera pet.
  • ZhuzhupetZhuzhupet Member Posts: 1
    My Favorite Pet in Wizard101 is the sea dragon because all of it's talents(Pierce Train, Pip' O' Plenty, Sharp-Shot, Tower Shield, Pain - Giver, Spell Proof, Spritely, Health Gift, PierceMonger, and Disarmament) I find these very useful in battle. Also, It is adorable.
  • mike10879mike10879 Member Posts: 1
    my favotite pet in wizard101 would have to be the dark fairy. i mean she's so underrated. most people get there pets for all these movess but i get my pets  for how i like my real life pets. 1. because i like it. 2. i like the looks. and 3. ITS JUST EPIC (literally my pet is epic)
  • johnnycoinjohnnycoin Member Posts: 1

My favorite pet would have to be the Tempest Hound.

• ryan12red19ryan12red19 Member Posts: 1
    sea dragon
  • booster17booster17 Member Posts: 1
    My Favorite pet is the "Shadow Beast" because it gives you an additional death blade along with the talents you want,
  • gran731gran731 Member Posts: 1
    Wolfhound
  • lionnightmarelionnightmare Member Posts: 1
    My favourite pet would be all of them each has special talents and they were built that way because having an original pet makes them special. King isle made the pets stunning and gorgeous to look at for the players and i think king isle did the best job at the pets graphic, movements,colours and design  which totally brought attention to all of the Wizard101 players.
  • Bryan7264Bryan7264 Member Posts: 20
    My favorite pet is the nightmare :)
  • cheesey800cheesey800 Member Posts: 1
    Ice Hybrid   
  • Bryan7264Bryan7264 Member Posts: 20
    My favorite pet is the nightmare. :)
  • AndromedeaAndromedea Member Posts: 1

My favorite pet in Wizard101 has to be the Astral Judge. She just looks very noble, like royalty, and is one of the very few ways possible for a non-Balance wizard like me (I am in the school of Life) to obtain the Judgement spell.

This discussion has been closed.