Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Wizard101: Pack-a-Palooza Dragon Pack Contest!

Comments

• KisaraTheBEWDKisaraTheBEWD Member Posts: 1
    Sprite
  • thebosswizardthebosswizard Member Posts: 1
    FIRE BAT image
  • MorgrimB8MorgrimB8 Member Posts: 1
    My favorite pet from the wizard101 game is a fight between the Ianthine spectre and the ghost dragon!
  • Satalite13Satalite13 Member Posts: 2
    Sry didn't read the rules all the way through I like the efreet pet because I can get a good look at the efreet sword. I also like it because its attention to detail is really well done. Couldn't imagne a pet better.
  • godzilla669godzilla669 Member Posts: 1
    Originally posted by sstamour
    Fire Stormzilla
  • suriSoulEyessuriSoulEyes Member Posts: 1
    therizinosaurus
  • jsle3jsle3 Member UncommonPosts: 1
    My Favorite Pet Is The Snowball
  • scizzor11scizzor11 Member Posts: 1
    My favorite pet is EmberStone Tiger because it is so awesome and it has good traits also it looks cool :D
  • JaceworldwakeJaceworldwake Member Posts: 1

Any Kind Of Piggle Is Awewsome Because Its Compleatly Unique To Wizards101

• tdr105tdr105 Member Posts: 1

My favourite pet is Jade Oni

• cgh424cgh424 Member Posts: 1
    i love the forest lord pet! i also like the stegosaurus pet its my first pet with  really good stats and hes kinda cute :)
  • turtleduckturtleduck Member Posts: 1
    chimera
  • DestinyblueDestinyblue Member Posts: 2
    my favorite pets are the ice hound and wolfhound they healk like crazy :)
  • suri101suri101 Member Posts: 2
    Ghost Hound (: its a great pet
  • thestarzthestarz Member Posts: 3
    Let me just say by far my favorite pet is the Coal Pet, because it is the most absolutely powerful pet with looks, and powers like pip o plenty, spritley, spell defy, spell proof, and by far one of my favorties unicorn. It also looks so awesome with its black rock like features. It even has the coolest spell ever called the Crampus, I mean if you see that spell you will lay bricks, LOL. So that is my opinion on the best pet. I mean it has a great spell, great attributes and a wonderful look. Which is why my conclusion is that the Coal Pet is by far the best, best pet. If you don't agree i have no idea why?
  • azntrongazntrong Member Posts: 2
    Well, my favorite pet is the carnation pixie. The reason i this pet is because it's a beautiful fairy. Also, my favorite color is purple, so yeah, the pixie is amazing. ^.^
  • Foster57Foster57 Member Posts: 1
    my favorite pet is simply aweswome is is the jade oni my screen name is finnigan titainwraithlvl 13image
  • xJabbyxxJabbyx Member Posts: 1
    Fierce Hound :3
  • jaunpierrejaunpierre Member Posts: 8
    I love my Ghost Dragon but would love to have the Deer Knight pet for my Death Wizard.  Thanks for a fantastic game Kings Isle!

AKA Jack SunSword, Jack FireCaster, Jack StarCaster and many many more! (o.O)

Let me just say that the Coal pet is by far the best, with its attributes looks and spell, onece you see that wonderful pet you will lay bricks
  • tripped84tripped84 Member Posts: 2

Nightmare!!

Love my unicorn spell on it. Very helpful to us all, well when it actually works haha :P

• jaunpierrejaunpierre Member Posts: 8
    DEER KNIGHT & BONE DRAGON & GHOST DRAGON!  I love all the dragons they ROCK!

AKA Jack SunSword, Jack FireCaster, Jack StarCaster and many many more! (o.O)

i have tried posting page essays about this but it wont let me so i am just gonna say the awesome coal pet
  • TwistedPixie7TwistedPixie7 Member Posts: 1
    There are some awesome and epic pets for sure but I love Deer Knight and Nightmare. They are my favorites.
  • JamieB121213JamieB121213 Member CommonPosts: 1
    My favorite pet would have to be the Firece Hound, not only does he look cool, but this was first pet I ever got Spritely with :) 
This discussion has been closed.