Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

The BEST game promo video ever!!!!!

I have to say this is by far the best video I have ever seen in regards to playing the game for a new player.  I laughed so hard my gut still hurts.

http://youtu.be/d8H4q7rH_AQ

Former GM and associate game designer for SOE and Square Enix.  (2001-2008)

Comments

• anfiach`anfiach` Member UncommonPosts: 110
    Well there should be an IQ requirement to start the game to be honest. If you're too stupid to start an engine which is the E key in most flight games...... Now if they had reviewed the terrible infantry animations, etc.. they'd be more worthy of praise.
  • StugStug Member UncommonPosts: 387

Not the best people to review the game.

This review is MUCH fairer. he shows many other aspects of the game, including the infantry iirr.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U3G9Nzx0wgM

"Published on 20 Aug 2012

Battleground Europe otherwise known as World War II Online recently went with a Free To Play model. I've never played a F2P game before and decided to try this out. Despite being around 11+ years now this game is still a gem today and in this video I review a game which is really out of another era of game development when epic titles were common. There is no game like this around and anyone interested in WW2 or a different kind of FPS should check this out."

He see's the game without being steeped with the history and baggage that other players have so I think its probably the most fair review you could ask for.

• HodoHodo Member Posts: 542

The review by those two idiots is priceless, but it does sum up the problem with WWIIOL.   The game is old, clunky, the flight model is a joke, and the tutorial is a joke.  

So much crap, so little quality.

• HodoHodo Member Posts: 542
    [mod edit]

So much crap, so little quality.

• IcewhiteIcewhite Member Posts: 6,403
    Sure it is.

Self-pity imprisons us in the walls of our own self-absorption. The whole world shrinks down to the size of our problem, and the more we dwell on it, the smaller we are and the larger the problem seems to grow.

[mod edit]
  • CeTheGreatCeTheGreat Member Posts: 84
    Mods are out!

*hides*

• SilmasSilmas Member UncommonPosts: 13
    image still laughing....
    :-) I hate it when I forgot what I wrote....makes it more intriguing!