Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

MMORPG.com will be down for maintenance beginning at midnight EST on Wednesday, August 31. Downtime is expected to last only a couple of hours.

EA Swtor subscription Tax solved

baddog66baddog66 washington, DCPosts: 44Member Uncommon

So I was irrate that swtor was teh only game EVER that taxed me--only my experience--- not wow, rift,crytic games aion etc  etc

and it just got my nerve. Now the answer I never thought of is that---- Swtor and EA based on their game publishing background listed subscriptions as DLC-- Downloaded content which isn't what other games label subscriptions as.

DLC yes is always taxed but subscription access is not highly taxed.  Thus the result  is irrated and confused customers---Not tax dodgers but would like to be charged correctly consumers..

I just wanted to understand why SWTOR was the only game EVER to charge me at my longtime address of 20 years 

14.99 plus tax--- my family was subbed to rift,wow,and city of heroes at the same time that is why it kind of hit a nerve

Cheers

VOTE  monthly subscriptions are NOT DLC---

Doubly so as swtor was hardly the fastest releaser of content updates on top of that

GRIND DOES NOT EQUAL MAKING A GAME CHALLENGING!! YES I AM YELLING LOL