Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

MMORPG.com will be down for maintenance beginning at midnight EST on Wednesday, August 31. Downtime is expected to last only a couple of hours.

Help please!

TraxousTraxous Aventura, FLPosts: 8Member Uncommon
To get my beta key i just need to know the title of the Natural Selection 2 Review from issue 236 page 98 of PC Gamer. Thanks in advance!

Comments

• OziiusOziius Baltimore, MDPosts: 1,394Member Uncommon
    that doesn't necessarily give you a key... I got a horse. 
  • rmk70rmk70 Toronto, ONPosts: 398Member Uncommon
    link to contest?
  • TraxousTraxous Aventura, FLPosts: 8Member Uncommon
    no i got the sub to PC gamer but i cant look at february issue but i can get my code if i can find out this info:D
  • BrachusBrachus Taneytown, MDPosts: 96Member Uncommon
    The key does give you an in-game mount, but it also gets you into Beta...eventually. My understanding is that different groups will get into the Beta at different times and I don't believe they have announced yet what weekend will be open for those with the PC Gamer keys.
  • IkedaIkeda Largo, FLPosts: 2,452Member Uncommon
    You should purchase PC gamer.  As there is an entire thread on getting the magazine for free, I am under the assumption you are trying to illicitly circumvent the required system.
  • TraxousTraxous Aventura, FLPosts: 8Member Uncommon
    Fair enuff, would still love if any1 has Issue 236 of PC gamer if they could tell me the info i asked either way:D
  • augustgraceaugustgrace Cottonwood, CAPosts: 624Member Uncommon

DARWINNING  - put in    darwinning

When I entered for my code on the pc gamer site, it required the answer to be in all LOWER case, which I and others had to discover through trial and error

• OziiusOziius Baltimore, MDPosts: 1,394Member Uncommon

MMORPG got it wrong. I read through and didn't see anything about getting into Beta. It list an in game item only with a chance at beta. 

http://www.pcgamer.com/2012/12/20/pc-gamer-neverwinter-issue-item-february-236-edition/

"All (digital, newsstand, and subscriber) copies of the issue include a key to randomly receive one of two exclusive Neverwinter horse mounts. Check page 98 for redemption instructions"

EDIT: Mayhaps I'm wrong as it appears on the Neverwinter forums they did say it gives beta access - My apologies!