Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Fuzzy Avatars Solved! Please re-upload your avatar if it was fuzzy!

Darkfall Unholy Wars

mikethkmikethk svendborgPosts: 105Member

You wait for SWTOR. It sucks.

You wait for Guildwars 2. It sucks.

You wait for Planetside 2. It sucks.

You wait for Elder scrolls online. It will suck.

 

Now you dont have to wait anymore.... Darkfall Unholy Wars are here.

Why?

1. DFUW is NOT and instanced world as SWTOR and i believe ESO will be aswell.

2. DFUW you can kill others, which is how you would explain your fantasy game? YES.

3. DFUW you own a city for more than 10 min vs. PS2.

4. DFUW makes Guildwars look like a japanese toon movie.

5. DFUW got ships you build and break. SWTOR got single player spacecombat.

6. DFUW got 1 dungeon, not 1 for each party.

7. DFUW is not cheating on you, as SWTOR are... (Single player game, with a multiplayer market. Basically it).

8. DFUW you can make meaningfull alliances. In PS2 you couldent care less.

9. DFUW you can own a house. In Guildwars you cant.

10. DFUW arent Pay to win, PS2 is.

 

Just try for once to imagine how your Fantasy game should be.......

Would you say:

1. I want instanced world, 4 of the same planets.

2. I want noone to kills eachother, we are all friends.

3. I dont want a house.

4. I want a clan, but i dont want to fight other clans.

5. I want PVP on a seperate server.

6. I want more of the same dungeons so players only see eachother at the market.

7. I want toon graphics, and when i click TAB then i aim instead of using my mouse.

If this is your MMO, then its fine by me. I tried this. Million times, all the games..... I can now only play 1 game, because only 1 game arent trying to cheat on me. . . DFUW.

 

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eXVoRqRjD3U

 

I say gief them a change. They are actually trying to create the fantasy game, as you would write it yourself.

«1

Comments

  • TigerDriverTigerDriver portland, PAPosts: 43Member
    Loving all the dfuw shills trying to spin why the beta is a mess with 75% of fhe game pop not even staying to play the pos
  • GoldenGateGoldenGate San Ramon, CAPosts: 20Member
    You read this post. It sucks.
  • LongLivePvPLongLivePvP LA, CAPosts: 102Member
    There is ArcheAge for those that want tab targeting still...

    Playing: Darkfall Unholy Wars & ArcheAge(Alpha)
    Backed: Shards Online, Camelot Unchained
    Loved: Vanilla WoW,UO,Shadowbane,EQ,DAoC,Asheron's Call(Darktide)

  • BlindchanceBlindchance WhywouldyouliketoknowPosts: 1,081Member
    The only difference is that all those games are playable and on the market. DF UW is going to end up as another failed experiment from AV in bad design and programming.
  • YamotaYamota LondonPosts: 6,620Member
    You can list all the features you want, that does not take away the fact that it is being managed by a bunch of amateurs who keep missing release targets. End of Decembre it was supposed to be released and now it is mid Feb soon and no sight of the release.
  • MadnessRealmMadnessRealm Montreal, QCPosts: 2,716Member Uncommon
    Originally posted by Yamota
    You can list all the features you want, that does not take away the fact that it is being managed by a bunch of amateurs who keep missing release targets. End of Decembre it was supposed to be released and now it is mid Feb soon and no sight of the release.

    Avrio! Avrio.

    ------
    Your daily dose of common sense since 2009!

  • RealbigdealRealbigdeal Vimont, QCPosts: 1,625Member

    They really need to drop the NDA You guys are talking shit. Can't wait for the vets to start dropping their videos on youtube.

    DF UW still the best mmorpg.

    C:\Users\FF\Desktop\spin move.gif

  • benseinebenseine HaarlemPosts: 243Member
    Yeah I've learned alot in the last few years with all those promising games that where big dissapointments to me. 
  • sanshi44sanshi44 BrisbanePosts: 1,088Member Uncommon
    Originally posted by TigerDriver
    Loving all the dfuw shills trying to spin why the beta is a mess with 75% of fhe game pop not even staying to play the pos

    Most people dont wanna work charcter and city development in beta cause it be wipped for release.

  • CothorCothor Houston, TXPosts: 163Member Uncommon
    The fact that Darkfall had the same 1992 sound effects... for years, makes me have zero faith in them to do anything right. They put in a decent effort... but there were so many basic, easy fixes, shit that could have been done in a few weeks... yet they just never did it... These guys need a new boss.
  • SalengerSalenger Pottageville, ONPosts: 521Member
    Nice try,  DFUW is a terrible game on so many levels.
  • HotjazzHotjazz BalsfjordPosts: 742Member
    Originally posted by Realbigdeal

    They really need to drop the NDA You guys are talking shit. Can't wait for the vets to start dropping their videos on youtube.

    DF UW still the best mmorpg.

    Is it true that we have to macro 320000 cast on a bugged mob  to max staffbolt mastery?

     

    If so, can someone please notify us if AV chose to fix the grind?

  • KruulKruul Houston, TXPosts: 476Member
    AV would be wise to relaunch the DF 1.0 with less grind. UW is horrid
  • KyleranKyleran Tampa, FLPosts: 19,981Member Uncommon
    Originally posted by Realbigdeal

    They really need to drop the NDA You guys are talking shit. Can't wait for the vets to start dropping their videos on youtube.DF UW still the best mmorpg.

     

    The fact that they don't leaves the door open for all sorts of criticism, some valid and some not I suppose.

    In my day MMORPG's were so hard we fought our way through dungeons in the snow, uphill both ways.
    "I don't have one life, I have many lives" - Grunty
    Still currently "subscribed" to EVE, and only EVE!!!
    "This is the most intelligent, well qualified and articulate response to a post I have ever seen on these forums. It's a shame most people here won't have the attention span to read past the second line." - Anon

  • TigerDriverTigerDriver portland, PAPosts: 43Member
    Originally posted by Realbigdeal

    They really need to drop the NDA You guys are talking shit. Can't wait for the vets to start dropping their videos on youtube.

    DF UW still the best mmorpg.

    videos are already on Youtube from DF:UW showing what a pos beta game AV has. 

     

    highlights from the videos~

    -hillarious groups of players all looking the same ( human model + race head covered by helm) but really different races 

    -same 1990 collision bugs getting in and out of boats

    -bunny hopping V2.0 now with more distance!

     

    DF:UW wont last a year after release. Somehow Aventurine did the impossible and made the bad parts of DF1 even worse in DF:UW

     

     

     

  • SnoepieSnoepie RotterdamPosts: 470Member
    Originally posted by TigerDriver
    Originally posted by Realbigdeal

    They really need to drop the NDA You guys are talking shit. Can't wait for the vets to start dropping their videos on youtube.

    DF UW still the best mmorpg.

    videos are already on Youtube from DF:UW showing what a pos beta game AV has. 

     

    highlights from the videos~

    -hillarious groups of players all looking the same ( human model + race head covered by helm) but really different races 

    -same 1990 collision bugs getting in and out of boats

    -bunny hopping V2.0 now with more distance!

     

    DF:UW wont last a year after release. Somehow Aventurine did the impossible and made the bad parts of DF1 even worse in DF:UW

     

     

     

    ye this lol

     

    I only hope for  a 1.0 server..

     

    this uw will drop even harder then 1.0

  • cybertruckercybertrucker Pensacola, FLPosts: 1,119Member
    That's ok I think I will pass on this terrible looking game. EQNEXT is out in a year, which looks to be a AAA sandbox. That is what I am holding out for. Untill then I will continue playing the 2 games i am enjoying.. TERA and GW2
  • FwaatchaFwaatcha dumont, NJPosts: 18Member
    Originally posted by cybertrucker
    That's ok I think I will pass on this terrible looking game. EQNEXT is out in a year, which looks to be a AAA sandbox. That is what I am holding out for. Untill then I will continue playing the 2 games i am enjoying.. TERA and GW2

    I cant wait for EQNEXT as well.

    First quest - collect 5 apples /  reward = apple sauce

    2nd quest  - kill five bunnies / reward = 1 lucky rabbits foot

    It will be the best MMO ever

  • MMOExposedMMOExposed lalal land, DCPosts: 6,255Member Uncommon
    Originally posted by mikethk

    You wait for SWTOR. It sucks.

    You wait for Guildwars 2. It sucks.

    You wait for Planetside 2. It sucks.

    You wait for Elder scrolls online. It will suck.

     

    Now you dont have to wait anymore.... Darkfall Unholy Wars are here.

    Why?

    1. DFUW is NOT and instanced world as SWTOR and i believe ESO will be aswell.

    2. DFUW you can kill others, which is how you would explain your fantasy game? YES.

    3. DFUW you own a city for more than 10 min vs. PS2.

    4. DFUW makes Guildwars look like a japanese toon movie.

    5. DFUW got ships you build and break. SWTOR got single player spacecombat.

    6. DFUW got 1 dungeon, not 1 for each party.

    7. DFUW is not cheating on you, as SWTOR are... (Single player game, with a multiplayer market. Basically it).

    8. DFUW you can make meaningfull alliances. In PS2 you couldent care less.

    9. DFUW you can own a house. In Guildwars you cant.

    10. DFUW arent Pay to win, PS2 is.

     

    Just try for once to imagine how your Fantasy game should be.......

    Would you say:

    1. I want instanced world, 4 of the same planets.

    2. I want noone to kills eachother, we are all friends.

    3. I dont want a house.

    4. I want a clan, but i dont want to fight other clans.

    5. I want PVP on a seperate server.

    6. I want more of the same dungeons so players only see eachother at the market.

    7. I want toon graphics, and when i click TAB then i aim instead of using my mouse.

    If this is your MMO, then its fine by me. I tried this. Million times, all the games..... I can now only play 1 game, because only 1 game arent trying to cheat on me. . . DFUW.

     

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eXVoRqRjD3U

     

    I say gief them a change. They are actually trying to create the fantasy game, as you would write it yourself.

    Redflag,,, seem like an ad or shill

    but very interested in playing.

    image

  • psykobillypsykobilly NYC, NYPosts: 338Member
    Originally posted by MMOExposed
    Originally posted by mikethk

    You wait for SWTOR. It sucks.

    You wait for Guildwars 2. It sucks.

    You wait for Planetside 2. It sucks.

    You wait for Elder scrolls online. It will suck.

     

    Now you dont have to wait anymore.... Darkfall Unholy Wars are here.

    Why?

    1. DFUW is NOT and instanced world as SWTOR and i believe ESO will be aswell.

    2. DFUW you can kill others, which is how you would explain your fantasy game? YES.

    3. DFUW you own a city for more than 10 min vs. PS2.

    4. DFUW makes Guildwars look like a japanese toon movie.

    5. DFUW got ships you build and break. SWTOR got single player spacecombat.

    6. DFUW got 1 dungeon, not 1 for each party.

    7. DFUW is not cheating on you, as SWTOR are... (Single player game, with a multiplayer market. Basically it).

    8. DFUW you can make meaningfull alliances. In PS2 you couldent care less.

    9. DFUW you can own a house. In Guildwars you cant.

    10. DFUW arent Pay to win, PS2 is.

     

    Just try for once to imagine how your Fantasy game should be.......

    Would you say:

    1. I want instanced world, 4 of the same planets.

    2. I want noone to kills eachother, we are all friends.

    3. I dont want a house.

    4. I want a clan, but i dont want to fight other clans.

    5. I want PVP on a seperate server.

    6. I want more of the same dungeons so players only see eachother at the market.

    7. I want toon graphics, and when i click TAB then i aim instead of using my mouse.

    If this is your MMO, then its fine by me. I tried this. Million times, all the games..... I can now only play 1 game, because only 1 game arent trying to cheat on me. . . DFUW.

     

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eXVoRqRjD3U

     

    I say gief them a change. They are actually trying to create the fantasy game, as you would write it yourself.

    Redflag,,, seem like an ad or shill

    but very interested in playing.

    Naw, the only problem with his post is that PS2 is not pay2win unless you are so bad you can't get certs.

     

  • archeagekingarcheageking new york, NYPosts: 88Member

    na archeage will blow all the sandbox out of the water. MMorpg players want features and contents thats not buggy, and polished. So what if it has tab targeting, mmorpg wants contents thats working and no limitations.

     

  • achesomaachesoma Portland, ORPosts: 1,000Member Uncommon
    Hasn't this game been in development for like 12 years?  I think they are having some issues.

    image

  • asdarasdar Tequesta, FLPosts: 662Member Uncommon

    I'll post support for the OP.

    If I list what I want in a game Darkfall has most of the items on my list. No other game has half the items.

    1. Aim to fight, I hate tab targetting
    2. No exclamation points, or floating names
    3. boats
    4. swimming
    5. no false boundaries, if you see it you can climb over it or swim through it
    6. no instances, you're in a world where you have to interact with others

    It can be a PoS and it's at least a PoS that's moving in the right direction. How many games are even different than EQ was. WoW = Aion = GW = WaR = Aion = almost every MMO out there. They're all the same and the changes are just superficial.

    If all you want is the exact same game with a new skin then why are you reading this site. I want something that's better, I want to at least support something that's going in a direction I want.

    I still am a huge EQ fan, but EQ Next is going to be just the same. I'd love a PvE game that has the features of Darkfall. EQ Next won't, it's going to be a safe game that leads you from your starter zone to the next zone that's appropriate for your level. EQ should be rolling in it's grave to see it's name used on something so easy and boring.


    Asdar

  • -Zeno--Zeno- Zion, TNPosts: 1,298Member Common
    Originally posted by mikethk

    You wait for SWTOR. It sucks.

    You wait for Guildwars 2. It sucks.

    You wait for Planetside 2. It sucks.

    You wait for Elder scrolls online. It will suck.

     

    Now you dont have to wait anymore.... Darkfall Unholy Wars are here.

    Why?

    1. DFUW is NOT and instanced world as SWTOR and i believe ESO will be aswell.

    2. DFUW you can kill others, which is how you would explain your fantasy game? YES.

    3. DFUW you own a city for more than 10 min vs. PS2.

    4. DFUW makes Guildwars look like a japanese toon movie.

    5. DFUW got ships you build and break. SWTOR got single player spacecombat.

    6. DFUW got 1 dungeon, not 1 for each party.

    7. DFUW is not cheating on you, as SWTOR are... (Single player game, with a multiplayer market. Basically it).

    8. DFUW you can make meaningfull alliances. In PS2 you couldent care less.

    9. DFUW you can own a house. In Guildwars you cant.

    10. DFUW arent Pay to win, PS2 is.

     

    Just try for once to imagine how your Fantasy game should be.......

    Would you say:

    1. I want instanced world, 4 of the same planets.

    2. I want noone to kills eachother, we are all friends.

    3. I dont want a house.

    4. I want a clan, but i dont want to fight other clans.

    5. I want PVP on a seperate server.

    6. I want more of the same dungeons so players only see eachother at the market.

    7. I want toon graphics, and when i click TAB then i aim instead of using my mouse.

    If this is your MMO, then its fine by me. I tried this. Million times, all the games..... I can now only play 1 game, because only 1 game arent trying to cheat on me. . . DFUW.

     

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eXVoRqRjD3U

     

    I say gief them a change. They are actually trying to create the fantasy game, as you would write it yourself.

    DFUW will be one of the few real MMORPG's on the market.

    The definition of insanity: doing the same thing over and over expecting different results.

  • PWN_FACEPWN_FACE SeoulPosts: 670Member
    Originally posted by -Zeno

    DFUW will be one of the few real MMORPG's on the market.

    When?

     

    Is there a new release date yet?

«1
Sign In or Register to comment.