Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

answers please!!!

Mellowguy254Mellowguy254 Member UncommonPosts: 26
has anyone heard when this game is going to be realeased in america?? or atleast have a beta

Comments

• CyclopsSlayerCyclopsSlayer Member UncommonPosts: 532

Trion just recently annouced having the publication rights, so give them a chance to settle in and make their plans first before announcing them.

Only unofficial statements so far, as is in using 'we hope', 'we expect', 'we plan'...  

Go to the official Trion Archeage site: http://www.archeagegame.com

Enter your Email and get on the mailing list for updates.

• CaldrinCaldrin Member UncommonPosts: 4,505

the korean devs said last year that we might see a worknig english version of the game at one of the sumemrs game expos.. but that would  only be a first look..

So dont expect anything this year.

• NitthNitth Member UncommonPosts: 3,904

Originally posted by Caldrin
    the korean devs said last year that we might see a worknig english version of the game at one of the sumemrs game expos.. but that would  only be a first look.. So dont expect anything this year. 

Actually, Trion said by the end of this year i believe..

TSW - AoC - Aion - WOW - EVE - Fallen Earth - Co - Rift - || XNA C# Java Development

• DarthRaidenDarthRaiden Member UncommonPosts: 4,333
    Originally posted by Nitth

the korean devs said last year that we might see a worknig english version of the game at one of the sumemrs game expos.. but that would  only be a first look..

It was a not offcial "we hope to be able to" i think...

-----MY-TERMS-OF-USE--------------------------------------------------
    $OE - eternal enemy of online gaming
    -We finally WON !!!! 2011 $OE accepted that they have been fired 2005 by the playerbase and closed down ridiculous NGE !!

"There was suppression of speech and all kinds of things between disturbing and fascistic." Raph Koster (parted $OE)

• CyclopsSlayerCyclopsSlayer Member UncommonPosts: 532
    Originally posted by DarthRaiden
    Originally posted by Nitth

It was a not offcial "we hope to be able to" i think...

Exactly why I didn't quote them in my post above. I actually trust Trion and their enthusiasm. But I don't spread false hopes where I can help it.