Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

so watching the stream..

2»

Comments

• JimmyYOJimmyYO Member UncommonPosts: 519
    Originally posted by azzamasin
    Originally posted by Punk999
    The game actually looks pretty fun! I thought it wouldnt since i see alot of negative stuff from people about this game.

Sorry to say but you should never judge a game by negative responses.  Most have an agenda and seeing this site is notorious for hating themeparks and gushing over sandbox's then it should be obvious.  I follow and hype games based on known systems and mechanics thta are displayed by developers at various events like cons and press releases.  I would never as an individual trust someones personal views.  Thats like trusting me to say whether you should play a game like ArcgeAge, which I think is absolute crap.  But to someone who is into that style of game then my views are wrong.

The naysayers have the agenda, not the fanboys? That's a laugh.

• Punk999Punk999 Member UncommonPosts: 882
    Originally posted by JimmyYO
    Originally posted by azzamasin
    Originally posted by Punk999
    The game actually looks pretty fun! I thought it wouldnt since i see alot of negative stuff from people about this game.

Sorry to say but you should never judge a game by negative responses.  Most have an agenda and seeing this site is notorious for hating themeparks and gushing over sandbox's then it should be obvious.  I follow and hype games based on known systems and mechanics thta are displayed by developers at various events like cons and press releases.  I would never as an individual trust someones personal views.  Thats like trusting me to say whether you should play a game like ArcgeAge, which I think is absolute crap.  But to someone who is into that style of game then my views are wrong.

The naysayers have the agenda, not the fanboys? That's a laugh.

They both do as you have proven that Mr. Naysayer.

"Negaholics are people who become addicted to negativity and self-doubt, they find fault in most things and never seem to be satisfied."
    ^MMORPG.com