Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

[Preview] WildStar: Uncovering Nexus' Secrets

13»

Comments

• furbansfurbans Member UncommonPosts: 968
    I just hope that it will be challenging and not a complete faceroll boring content.  Can't even play Neverwitner because how easy the content is.
  • WizardryWizardry Member LegendaryPosts: 19,332

So much to comment on woudl take to long so i'll keep it somewhat  short.

Couple really bad things i don't like.Scaling [unrealistic] and telephones [cheesy,lazy].Seriously we are going to be using some ancient weapons and yet we have telephones,cmon now.

Some new ideas i did not know about that sound great like the Warplots and being able to join a battle midway.

All the talk about play the way you want is really lame,you will NEVER play the way you want,i hate that cheap sounding PR talk.I would expect Anet to say something like that.

Still no word on weather mobs have versatility in their telegraphs or just one move.I would have preffered a trigger or a signal than coloring the ground.It makes it look a little kiddish like that,realistically a mob is not going to color the ground for you,but i can live with ,accept it.

Again i can live with it,seems most devs can't think realistically nor for themselves but i would like to see for once since FFXI,a game that does not give xp for questing nor for exploration.The ONLY reason you should get xp for exploring is if you have a Cartographer skill.You become a more skilled warrior by using your skills,not by wandering into a new grid or running errands.

Still i see a lot of good things in this game and a FUN factor which is important,.There are just a lot of smallish pet peeves ,like i hate hearing about Raiding and i hope it does not become a focal point and ruin everything else the game is gunning for.This is what happened to Wow all you hear about is this Raid or that Raid,L33t talk,youir a noob because you are not in Raids.This and that are the best class to take in a Raid,you can't join my Raid unless you have certain gear,chat is spammed  by players asking what is the best end game raiding class ect ect,ruins a game and community badly.

Never forget 3 mile Island and never trust a government official or company spokesman.