Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

I am completely disappointed with the last personal story mission

13»

Comments

• mayito7777mayito7777 Member UncommonPosts: 768
    Originally posted by IPolygon
    At OP, don't feel bad about logging off before finishing this game. The last mission is horrible gameplay-wise. Actually, the whole story is bad in this game, even worse than in Factions.

Indeed, I took 3 months to do that last mission and when I finished I was like wth? And that is not the worst part, every single one of your characters has to do it. I have a Ranger level 80 that everytime he aproaches the dungeon's door starts scream "DO NOT TAKE ME THERE!!!!!"

want 7 free days of playing? Try this

http://www.swtor.com/r/ZptVnY

• botrytisbotrytis Member RarePosts: 3,363
    Originally posted by elitero
    Asian B2P =)

YOur trolling arent you - it was coded in Seattle, WA - so yeah that really is asian - *ROLLS EYES*

• dreamscaperdreamscaper Member UncommonPosts: 1,592
    One mission out of a few hundred personal story missions requires you to make contact with other people. My sympathy meter is currently reading zero.

<3

• VolkonVolkon Member UncommonPosts: 3,748
    Originally posted by IPolygon
    At OP, don't feel bad about logging off before finishing this game. The last mission is horrible gameplay-wise. Actually, the whole story is bad in this game, even worse than in Factions.

Finishing the game? It's an MMO, that's only finishing the personal story for that one line of choices, professions, etc.

Oderint, dum metuant.