Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Path of Exile Pay 2 Win? No!

2»

Comments

• Darkarai79Darkarai79 Member Posts: 39
    Who care's... if u dont like it don't play it. You think people would stop complaining about ite mcash shops already and just ignore them and play a game that doesnt have it. If not get a new hobby or time killer. I work on cars and enjoy gaming without complaining at all. I don't understand how hard it is to just ignore the fact that PoE is actually a decent game. But according to all MMO players " no good game is gonna come out anytime soon". Mabye it has and people just cant admit it lol. Or u could always go play Xbox.
  • vonryan123vonryan123 Member UncommonPosts: 407

This was started as a PoE post about the game not being p2w ....It's not p2w. If you count new weapon skins or your abilitys "looks" are different then sure PoE is P2W if custom stash tabs are P2W then sure.

None of the items listed in the cash shop change your over all stats or abilitys in any way and no weapons or armor is in the shop. There are no exp gains or loot drop scrolls of any kind either.

So far the only things in the cash shop are storage options, More toon slots, the difference of apperance for some skills and weapons that's it. Nothing more nothing less. so all this "It's P2W" is total crap play the game before you dog it.

P.S. looking for more people to join us in PoE send me a priv msg here for info on our ts3

• IggiePuffIggiePuff Member UncommonPosts: 146
    There is nothing in PoE that's P2W. They have pets that follow you around, item effect stuff and things like extra character slots. Don't see any xp potions, strenght potions, etc on there.