Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

MMORPG.com will be down for maintenance beginning at midnight EST on Tuesday, August 30. Downtime is expected to last only a couple of hours.

Most OP monster skill, can you think of a better one?

LadyEupheiLadyEuphei Indianapolis, INPosts: 223Member Uncommon

"This occurs if you get more than 6 or so tiles away from a monster that has an active trap (such as in the Sewers) and then the trap goes off. We're working on a fix, but in the meantime try to kill the monsters who lay traps (the Pyromancer/poison version ones) before they get far away from you." - Chris , Dev from GGG link

I think this game is fun but I have not been able to get to far so far. I hope they fix this problem, but in the mean time I thought it was really funny that it almost sounds like monsters have the OP skill to crash your game right now. LOL!

Can you think of a monster you know of that has a more OP skill then that?

Comments

• PhayzPhayz Posts: 66Member Uncommon

Act 3, Cruel difficulty, I ran into a random boss (orange? title) that would throw a bear trap and then shoot 5 arrows in your face...I couldn't kill him sadly, so far it's the most OP skill combo I've come across from a monster. I'm sure there's worse though.

edit:Probably not quite as OP as crashing your game though XD